Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kcvds update its banlist

+4
kiryu111
Stardust Dragon
Alex
Simon
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kcvds update its banlist Empty Kcvds update its banlist Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:20 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Just saying here so you know xD if you was bored of Kcvds cuz of the old banlist Smile

Enjoy

http://www.dadacademy.net

2Kcvds update its banlist Empty Re: Kcvds update its banlist Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:26 am

Alex

Alex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

YAY IT UPDATED WOOOOOOOT YEAH BRING IT ON MONARCH DECK RULES SUPREME too bad allure of darkness is limited now

3Kcvds update its banlist Empty Re: Kcvds update its banlist Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

awesome 2 cybers
bad 1 foolish
anyways cool update

4Kcvds update its banlist Empty Re: Kcvds update its banlist Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:22 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Ohh, boy where to start.....

Ls. Ls are not gone anywhere, But they have been weakened a lot, gardnas prevented us from killing their monsters so they could celestia next turn and etc. so gardna limit hurts a lot, but there i alternative already - shield warrior. its not as good as garna but still does its job. Honest at 2, i guess that means that we can attack them a little more safely and there wont be those retarded honest otk like i am attacking opponent opponent activates beckoning light gets 3 honest in hand and drops them all -_- that was retarded. But imo biggest hit is charget at 1 that slows them down a lot, usually if u had charge and maybe recharge in opening hand that was almost gg. lumina at 1 - that is awesome, no more retarded otks with them(at least not that much) JD at 2 is not that big of a problem imo, but its still a threat. though now LS decks will be a lot slower therefore JD wont come so fast. In this format LS wont be able to win a jump, but they will still be a wery formidable force.

Cyber dragon at 2..... Well that helps a lot of beatdown decks, monarchs and etc. Agrro decks will definitely benefit from this, also cyber is great for synchro. But as far as it goes for dedicated Cyber decks.... they wont do anything until we wont have Cyber dragon Zwei. I personally love cyber theme, but as i said, until kcvds is updated imo nothing 2 competitive wont come out of that.

D draw at 1.... my only regret is that i didnt manage to play around absolute zero decks before this happened. But i have to say... i freaking love it. that was most common splashed engine in the game. it was really overused imo(though no one of top tier decks used it) (as exceptions could be absolute zero and d zombies - but to mention regular zombies did better than d zombies) D engine as i said was 2 easy to use imo. rota - stratos - malicious - d draw that move actually generates +2 and that was meh, didnt like it. Therefore the game will be forced to search for new engines, that ask some more skill to use. that is fantastic imo. Like magic planter, reckless and masks, trade in, and etc. i think now we might see some more creativity to our decks. Also decks may be runned without draw engines. a lot of u would say.... pfff.... but i would have to remind u that my cat deck didnt had any engine at all and it did pretty well.

Limiting allure of darkness.... tat card was what so ever to me, it was cool combined with d engine , but still what so ever. at 1 at 2 or at 3 it doesnt make any emotions to me. yea it was splash able in a lot of decks, but meh, i always like my monsters in grave not removed. i could agree that this game gives us unbalanced hands, and allure helps to balance them out. but still as i said. nothing special imo. not a fan of using it at 1 either. though it still would do quite nice in most of decks. But that card was 2 universal. And as my mother used to say - if its good for everything its good for nothing.

So Dandy at 2 - Tokens FTW. i believe we will see a lot of decks abusing dandy. Supporting it with cards like pollinosis, splashable in monarchs, fodder for enemy controller and etc etc. Not to mention its unique abilities combined with debris dragon. IMO that card is the best tribute fodder in game. and that makes me think that this will be heavy graveyard format. what else about dandy .... yea its a great discard target. it is great if u mill it, and it is searchable by 1000000 and 1 card. therefore it is very versitile. thats why i love that card. its just 2 great of a combo card. now only wishes is for black rose to come back at 3 (like that is gonna happen)

Frog at 2 - that helps a lot of decks either, it also is a great discard target. nice to be milled, its perfect with enemy controller. and great card in a lot of ways. but dandy is superior to it imo. Dandy does much more and is involved in a lot of combos. But few things that makes frog pretty great - it helps to fill the gaps for synchro summoning... it just kills LADD, and oppression cant touch it. its also super annoying, but its much more easy to get rid of than dandy. since it hands around on the field for longer time. But its also a great card to be used.

So what else can i say - as mentioned a new draw engine.... this is first format for us to see mask of darkness and reckless greed both at 3. those 2 cards combined can generate a great speed. and they are pretty versatile. like u can also use your mask to get back precious solemn,bth,TT,mirror and etc. This is definitely the engine that can be used in most randmo decks, and it requires only 6 slots at total - 3 reckless and 3 mask, so its very compact - that leaves a lot of place for other things in deck.

New meta.... I think there is no doubt about what will dominate in this format.... BW - ban list barely touched them. they still have 3 icarus attack and all other overpowered bulshity crap. That deck will dominate for some time now. GB will come close second. As u all noticed most of speed cards got hit by ban list therefore its an opportunity for GBs. They have always done great in slow formats, and dont think that this will be exception. But a lot of experts predict that as soon as infernity cards will come out they will also start to dominate in meat by being top tier deck. I am not very knowledgeable about that deck therefore i wont speak about it that much.
Some say that X sabers will rise. that is a possibility. but they wont do good in kcvds for now since we need to w8 for updated sets-_- to get more support cards they are getting a lot. Hand control is a thing i love , but i cant stand earth type monsters and earth decks in general therefore u wont be seeing me using them. xD But they are having a serious support cards , and they could rank into top tier as well. - I mean just search for gottoms emergency call -_-. and that infinite loop they have(option to discard all cards in opponents hand(doesnt matter how much they have))

Gadgets..... Gadgets are expected to rise a bit 2. they gained their 3 smashings. other decks got slowed down, therefore it will be a lot of destruction in this format. we will see smashing,fissure,icarus attacks, field nukes and a lot of other destruction cards therefore i am saying this right away..... tech your my body as a shield - it will do much better in this format than in previous one. since its more about control not fast killing.

Chaos to 1 - man i loved chaos and chaos decks. But it was a great card. a lot of combs pure removal and killing. o well, it was great while it lasted.

I guess that is all for now... if u want me to analyze something more, like some card deck types and etc, or do some deeper analysis. Dont be shy and ask. if u dont like my blabering about this just say to STFU.

5Kcvds update its banlist Empty Re: Kcvds update its banlist Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

STFU! nah jk!! xP

GB Will rise again! *Gos back to the drawing board!*

6Kcvds update its banlist Empty Re: Kcvds update its banlist Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

X-Sabers will dominate with all this support,and i'm sure they will be Tier 1,anyway i already like the new-banlist because i was really bored from D-Draw and ROTA first turn...I think this will be the new Tier 1:
BlackWings
GladiatorBeasts
X-Sabers
Monarchs
Why not Frogs?XD

7Kcvds update its banlist Empty Re: Kcvds update its banlist Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm

sacredfreedom

sacredfreedom
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

oh yeah! 2 cyber dragons! helps me a lot! XD

8Kcvds update its banlist Empty Re: Kcvds update its banlist Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:00 am

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Frogs will dominate a bit more MUFC, and just so you all know.. Let's say you have 2 treeborn frogs on grave you can only summon ONE of them each SP, so it is not as broken as we thought. Might as well just use 1 of them again -_-

If you have 2 or more "Treeborn Frogs" in your Graveyard, you can activate and resolve the effect of 1, but then you cannot activate and resolve the effect of the 2nd one because you now have a face-up "Treeborn Frog" on the field.[1]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://duelkings.forumotion.net/index.htm

9Kcvds update its banlist Empty Re: Kcvds update its banlist Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:08 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

kyok thats good to ditch anyone of them faster or one is removed then you're not ruined

http://www.dadacademy.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum