Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders

+10
Designer Drugs
Supreme_King
Alex
Judgment Dragon
DragoRoosey
Stardust Dragon
oscar_rex
MUFC
PhantomX
Simon
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:34 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Rules: https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net/the-spirit-keys-the-shadow-riders-f12/the-spirit-keys-the-shadow-raiders-rules-t1036.htm

Shadow Riders

1- Dark_Armed_Dragon
2- Stardust Dragon
3- Judgment Dragon
4- Ballin1521
5- kiryu111
6- The_Dutch_Prince
7- TheWingedDragonOfRa

Key keepers

1- Tyki Mikk
2- .:MUFC:.
3- oscar_rex
4- Dragoroosey
5- Kisame Hoshigaki
6- Supreme_King
7- AtLas

Last edited by Dark_Armed_Dragon on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.dadacademy.net

2The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:21 am

PhantomX

PhantomX
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

im in.

3The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:40 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Me too.

4The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:48 am

oscar_rex

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i am enter

entered as key missing one keeper because truth

5The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:55 am

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

im sure in

6The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:56 am

DragoRoosey

DragoRoosey
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

im in

7The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:48 am

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I'm in. Very Happy

8The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 am

Alex

Alex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i wanna be a shadow rider hehehe

9The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:05 am

Anonymous

Kisame Hoshigaki wrote:i wanna be a shadow rider hehehe
You Can Only Be A Key Keeper.
But I Am In As Well.
List Updated.

10The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:27 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

I want to be in as well.

~~~Supreme_King~~~

11The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:29 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Can i join?If yes,i am in Smile

12The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:43 am

Sam

Sam
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Damn ..i hope im not too late ~_~, Please sign me up if u could.

13The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:26 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

well if the key keepers are full... any way i can be on shadow riders since im kinda staff with my deck shop?

14The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:05 am

Silver_Knight

Silver_Knight
Freshmen
Freshmen

i havent done this in a long time im in

15The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Empty Re: The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:57 am

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

count me in bro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum