Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

KingWolfy, Darkness Kings Creator & KCTAU Mediator

+7
TWDOR
BM Joker
BERKAY
Silver_Knight
Alex
Staxx
KingWolfy
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KingWolfy

KingWolfy
Tester
Tester

Hello DAD Academy. I am glad to be here. Seeing as how my life online is about to get crazy I will be as active as I possibly can. I suppose I'll start with a little bit of my history.

I am 1/2 Creator of Darkness Kings Academy. Some of you may know what that is. It's been around as long as DAD, DK, and DA. I started as a nobody duelist. Running my mouth with like no skills to back it up at all. I ran so many 60 card decks it was like I was a national noob. Then came along DK, they became my "unproclaimed" rivals in the academy world. I tried to over run it all on my own. Pretty dumb, but it created Darkness Kings Academy. Some place I am very proud of, which is also the first Dark anything when it comes to academies.

Also, some of you may know me as Hiruma Yoichi, Admin {XIII}, KingTala, or even Kururugi Suzaku - The Knight of One. Well, that's all me. My last little information would be that I lead team Demolition X who placed 4th place in seasonal standings under my leadership. DX is now gone and I am now back as a regular duelist with baggage. Lethal Edge is now Demolition X under the leadership of my good friends who I entrusted with a true dueling legacy.

So that's enough about me. I am here because I was selected as the KCTAU Global Mediator. Most of you may know that as being Loger005. That is now my position. I am here to make sure everything runs smoothly with all academies associated in KCTAU.

For those of you that do not know what TAU is. It stands for Team and Academy Universe. It is the place for, of course, Teams and Academies to make their wars against each other official. All rounds are counted and tallied. This isn't just a place to have a war, but its a small community that the teams and academies meet and gather. All members of those T&A's are welcomed to join.

So that is my reason for joining DAD academy. Like stated before I am the new Global Mediator. To further discuss this, could a staff member please join TAU's registration network to speak with me or send a PM here. Which ever is more convenient.
Ham: KCTAU Registration Panel
PAss: kctau

Thank you for your time. I'll be checking back here soon.

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

good lord wolfy just tell us your whole life story

XD

Alex

Alex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

thats wolfy rofl well me and him are KCTAU staff but it dont really matter but welcome Very Happy

KingWolfy

KingWolfy
Tester
Tester

Yeah, we both are, but I am here for chat between TAU and DAD. That's why I am waiting for an administrator here to contact me. Unless, someone has a quicker way.

Silver_Knight

Silver_Knight
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome to DAD

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome to DaD Academy...

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

WoW just came and admin xD welcome to dad academy.....

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome here and stay active..

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome wolfy
enjoy ur stay and nice intro

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome to DAD bro,nice to see you here.

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Gezzz .. you are in every where?! Lol .. Welcome to DAD academy .. hope you have a nice time ..

Xaeryn

Xaeryn
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

you trusted this kid with admin power lol...

KingWolfy

KingWolfy
Tester
Tester

Yugi Muto wrote:Gezzz .. you are in every where?! Lol .. Welcome to DAD academy .. hope you have a nice time ..
What's that supposed to mean lol?? I have to be. I am known around here, plus I am the mediator.

Azza wrote:you trusted this kid with admin power lol...
Who would you be referring to? If it was me. I don't have admin power.

Thanks to everyone for the welcomings you gave me. I am happy to know that people care.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum