Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark World Articles.....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dark World Articles..... Empty Dark World Articles..... Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:26 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

MHMMM i make this topic about Darkworld article coz its one of my favorite decks,and almost every time i use it against my opponents, they dont know the rulings of these cards.... so here we go:
First of all u can only activate the effects of the DW monsters like:
silvva,goldd,beige and etc.... by discarding them with an EFFECT!
that means: u cant activate their effect by using something like lighting vortex or snipe hunter...! because thats not the part of the effect its cost.
How do you know if it´s a card effect or cost?
example:
cost:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Discard 1 card." first it says u have to discard one card which means its cost to activate this card....

example:
Effect:
first u select the facedown card,then u destroy it and then u discard a card. like you can see it´s not a cost.thats really simple... and also a ruling about this card: if your opponent chains the card you targeted or if u cant someway destroy it with the effect of this card "U DO NOT DISCARD A CARD".)

well you guys just need to read the card effect... always when it says "first" discard a card or pay lp or anything else... then its always cost!

but there are some (WEIRD) cards like:
EXAMPLE:
EFFECT:

Name:

Fiend Roar Deity Raven

Once per turn,
you can discard
any number of cards in your hand and have this card gains ATK[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] equal to the
number of cards you discard x 400 until the End Phase [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. For each card discarded by this effect,
increase this card's Level by 1 until the End Phase.

mhmm this sounds like costs doesnt it?
well its not cost because it says: you can discard
any number of cards in your
hand
"AND" have this card gain
. its not cost because it says "and" (and if it would be like:
you can discard
any number of cards in your
hand
"TO" have this card gain
. then it would be cost.... only coz of the "to".

and something about this: (even though its not that important but it doesnt matter...)
It says u can return 2 dark world monsters from your graveyard to your hand. That means U must atleast have "2" DW monsters in your graveyard and u cant choose just one,you "MUST" add two dw monsters to your hand.... and u cant add these cards to your hand:
since these cards are "DARKWORLD" Monsters not "DARK WORLD" Monsters....
same ruling with this card... ONLY "Dark World" Monsters!!!!!!!!!
and a ruling: even if u set or summon first a monster,you cant activate this card... The monster ur summoning with this card must be the only monster u have summoned this turn.

And heres one more ruling:During your End Phase, if you discard[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a Monster Card(S) to the Graveyard because you had more than 6 cards in your hand, you "CANT" Special Summon[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] those monsters.:
cause its like cost: like: "Discard a card to end your turn"
Thats why they made this card[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well these are the important things about this deck and about the cost/effect ruling...
hope i helped.!!
NOTE: DONT FORGET: DarkWorld decks are really really good/awesome!!
and soon when the other "FIEND ROAR" Monsters will be added to the game (KCVDS) trust me this will be one of the best decks ever....

ENJOY AND RATE PLEASE....!!

2Dark World Articles..... Empty Re: Dark World Articles..... Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:22 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Nice info Burhan.U know i like dw cards 2
10/10 good work

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

3Dark World Articles..... Empty Re: Dark World Articles..... Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:40 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

very nice thx for that 9/10 Wink

4Dark World Articles..... Empty Re: Dark World Articles..... Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:07 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Nice article dude.. hmm tips? if you used to explain with a deck list/screenshot then it will be better.. its good though. 8/10

5Dark World Articles..... Empty Re: Dark World Articles..... Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:17 am

najex

najex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

you expaned rulings and the the effects of the cards

what I miss here are gameplay tips, tricks or ways to abuse tham or find posible uses for tham or easy ways of activating there effects w/o losing to much hand adv

6Dark World Articles..... Empty Re: Dark World Articles..... Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

najex dude ur right but please read my post again, it says: MHMMM i make this topic about Darkworld article coz its one of my
favorite decks,and almost every time i use it against my opponents, they
dont know the rulings of these cards...so the reason why i post it is cause of ppl who doesnt know the rulings...
but yeah ur right i should have posted the gameplay and etc.... too
sorry since this is/was my first article (: Very Happy:D:D:D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum