Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Priest Will Bless U...

+3
SpiTFire96
KingMP94
Priest Shada
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Priest Will Bless U... Empty The Priest Will Bless U... Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:47 am

Priest Shada

Priest Shada
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

A few of y'all may know me already; for those that don't, im Priest Shada(previously known as BlackOdion)and I don't give a f*** bout nothing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , lol. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] jus want to say wut up to DAD and I hope to get real cool wit all y'all here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2The Priest Will Bless U... Empty Re: The Priest Will Bless U... Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Welcome to DAD academy. HF and stay active. Get your test as soon as possible. To get tested join:

DaD Big Test
no password

3The Priest Will Bless U... Empty Re: The Priest Will Bless U... Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:58 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Hey welcome to DAD. Enjoy youself here and get tested ASAP. PM me if u wanna duel sometime

4The Priest Will Bless U... Empty Re: The Priest Will Bless U... Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:09 pm

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome here and have fun.. and good luck on your test

5The Priest Will Bless U... Empty Re: The Priest Will Bless U... Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Nova

Nova
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Wats good Shada. HF & stay active bro. GL on your test.

6The Priest Will Bless U... Empty Re: The Priest Will Bless U... Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:37 pm

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome to DaD Academy...

7The Priest Will Bless U... Empty Re: The Priest Will Bless U... Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:18 am

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome to DAD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]