Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyknight's Written Man law

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skyknight's Written Man law Empty Skyknight's Written Man law Wed May 12, 2010 2:36 am

Skyknight

Skyknight
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

For those of you who are not aware of what "Man law" is, there instinctive laws that just come normally to males, and I'm sure most of you agree with the one's i've discovered to be true.

FYI: When the erm "Bro" is said, it means like your best friend who is a male of sorts

LIST OF LAWS

1. When your Bro offers you a high five, you treat that high five like gold and hold it out as long as you can
2. If a lady makes you choose between you and your bro(S) you choose your bro(S)!
3. If theres one last twix in the vending machine and your bro wants it too, DONT split it! play a game of mercy for it, its a manly way of deciding, and way to save you from oweing your Bro 50 cents O=
4. If you and your bro(s) disagree on music, find a genre that integrates both your favorite genre's, and head bang till you pass out. (not really but you get the idea)
5. When you say over 9000, Your bro(s) should say WHAT 9000?!?!
6. Never, I repeat NEVER deny a bro fist, this is more insulting then denying a high five.
7. Man law is sacred, all those who break man law shall be pointed and laughed at and will have their chops thouroughly busted :-) (metaphorically of course)
8. IF your Bro(s) say, "I dare you!" and you say "Your on!" your man hood is at stake
9. Real Bro(s) can say I LOVE YOU MAN and know it's not gay
10. Real Bro(s) call it a Bromance
11. If your Bro(s) a homosexual, a real Bro(s) won't care
12. If your Bro(s) jump off a bridge, you can either jump off with them, or point and laugh, both will suffice Very Happy
13. If you start beat boxing, even if its bad, Your Bro will join on in.
14. A real bro will hit as hard as he can when "door knob" is called
15. A real Bro(s) Will agree with the laws of shotgun
16. When someone questions your manlyness, answer that question with a test of physical streangth and endurance
17. The rule for rock paper siccors in best 2/3, anything else is cheating.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]