Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion & Intro.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion & Intro. Empty Suggestion & Intro. Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 am

King

Freshmen
Freshmen

Hey All, I'm going to start off with the suggestions, why? because this is all I can do for the moment. Anyway, my first suggestion is 1: After Members have been tested, ask them to remove themselves from the testing HAM, why? because they are full :P and newcomers can't get in [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] or other than that, if they need to stay there create more testing HAMs. Yeah, I tried joining the test HAMs and they were full, anyway here's number 2: Create a new category for suggestions such as this o.o (Site suggestions) or something like that. And 3: I have no more suggestions Very Happy so 3 is my intro. Hey, I'm Colton, I've joined a lot of academies so far but I am most active only in some, why? because most academies offer only the same things. For instance, when you browse an academy and think "Its not bad, but I don't think this is the one for me" so you leave that academy to browse a different one, and you find one that is of interest but when you get there you see... its almost no different than the last one you came from, same categories, most of the same stuff, the difference is almost only the look of it :P so yeah this is me being a dou**e in my intro :P anyway, this place seems different from the rest so yeah you'll probably see alot of me Very Happy and yeah as soon as I get my test I think imma check out some of the events here and whatnot... to close off this intro I apoligise for such a long and abnoxious intro [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] anyway thats that, see ya all around! Very Happy

2Suggestion & Intro. Empty Re: Suggestion & Intro. Sun May 16, 2010 3:52 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

mhmmm first of all welcome to dad academy...
yes ur right the ppl should remove themselves from the testing hams.
But about the suggestion thingy,well here is something like that:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
anyway Welcome to Dad Academy,Have fun,and stay Active.!..

3Suggestion & Intro. Empty Re: Suggestion & Intro. Sun May 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome to DAD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]