Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Console Games overall (top 3)

3 posters

What is your all time favorite game console?

Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_lcap22%Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_lcap22%Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_lcap11%Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_lcap33%Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_lcap11%Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) Empty Favorite Console Games overall (top 3) Mon May 17, 2010 4:09 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I figured since I hadn't seen a topic about console games yet I would make one...I'm sure everyone has played videogames sometime in their lives, so of all the games that you guys have played, what would be your Top 3 games...post it like this:

Name of Game
Console that you played the game on
What made you want to play it?
Would you play it again (or if it is an obsolete game, would you like to see it brought back on another console)

Post that for each game

I am attempting to put a poll on this topic

I'll start first:
1. Name of Game: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Console that you played the game on: PlayStation Portable
What made you want to play it? I like hunting monsters...i did it on other games
Would you play it again? Yes i would, it can be very addicting...i'm looking forward to the next PSP installment of Monster Hunter

2. Name of Game: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Console that you played the game on: Nintendo DS
What made you want to play it? I had played Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones in GBA...they were fun to play, so i decided to try it and it was great
Would you play it again? Yes

3. Name of Game: Azure Dreams
Console that you played the game on: PlayStation
What made you want to play it? I was introduced to it by a former friend of mine...when I started playing it, I couldn't stop. The game is very tough, but also fun since in the game I can bring monsters with me.
Would you play it again? Yes...I have the game, and since i have a PS2 with a PS memory card, I can still keep playing it as long as it doesn't skip like crazy.

Last edited by LotoDrandel87 on Mon May 17, 2010 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made sure the poll was on before putting a time limit on the poll voting)

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

PS3 the best console ever!!!

Name of Game:
Assassins Creed 2
--------------------------------------------------
Console that you played the game on:
Playstation 3
------------------------------------------------------
What made you want to play it? Well the gameplay is so awesome i was like WTF? and the graphic is just OMG!!! This game is really really AMAZING!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Game:
GTA4

Console that you played the game on: Playstation 3
What made you want to play it? Well,the "GTA" games were my favorite games at ps2,thats why i bought this one,and hell YEAH! this one rocks D: Very Happy:D Very Happy

Name of Game: Smackdown vs Raw 2010
Console that you played the game on: Playstation 3
What made you want to play it? since I LOVE WRESTLING! and the game is really cool :P i like this game,but the graphic and gameplay could be really better!!!

But the best one is still ASSASSINS CREED 2!!! Very Happy

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

haha ur so right ....
PS3 ftw
best games i liked that i played on my ps3

killzone 2 :
: OMG, if you buy a ps3 try out the game with the best graphics ever, that in june 2009 made a world wide tourney that first prize were 80000 $ and some weapons and a solider suit

bioshock : well if u like survival and sci-fi this is the perfect game and i just LOVE THIS GAME

ratche & clank ( all series on ps3 ) : just amazing, insomniac games are really good

uncharted : this game is good too, adventure and good graphics,

assassin's creed ( both ) : don't have a word, addicting storyline, graphics, gameplay, this is like extreme parkour in the medieval times

prototype : before speaking of extreme parkour just try out this game, it is just no comment ...

nba street : perfect game for the ppl that love basket

bayonetta : this is my fav of those 3 games which u play with a women, the other 2 are mirror edge and ff 13

mirror's edge : nothing to tell, good storyline and just to add that jumping in the top of skyscrapers is just that max XD ... and most its fps

naruto, ultimate ninja storm : least but not last this is my fav game above all ... if u try it out u will see that it has a very addicting gameplay ... even if after some time it can become boring i just love playin this game in summer when i have nothing to do ...

WELL these are my real fav fav games Smile

PS3 FTW ...

http://whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum