Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chronicler's intro

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chronicler's intro Empty Chronicler's intro Fri May 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Chronicler200

Chronicler200
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I probably should have posted this awhile ago but that was back when I was lost from going form to form. Sorry about that.

KC Name: Chronicler200
Level: New
Team: None
Tournaments Competed in : None
Special Skills:
[color=darkblue]Years Playing: This is actually my first year of dueling
Your motto: Don't really have one. xD
Favorite Card: Firewing Pegasus/Blue Eyes White Dragon. I've have a combo for Firewing Pegasus, that's why I like that card so much.
Key Card: Molten Destruction
Favorite Deck: A machine deck or Elemental Heros
Hatred Deck: I don't really have one.
A little about you: Let's see...I draw, duel (No duh), and love animals a whole lot. Those are like three things that could define me right away. I was first introduced to Yu-gi-oh awhile ago with a Blue Eyes White Dragon card and a Dark Magician card. Though sadly I lost them somewhere and now they're probably somewhere in my house that I've never attempted to look for. Then a friend of mine on another website reintroduced me to Yu-gi-oh again through the abridged series and I loved it all the way. So I went to watching the regular series and couldn't get enough of dueling so I found this website.
I've also always enjoyed a good roleplay or two and can be seen lurking on other sites. Not saying that I'd completely ignore DAD. This site is awesome.

http://www.safegaurd.deviantart.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]