Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Back

+6
BM Joker
Neji
Alex
SpiTFire96
Loto Drandel
Chazz Princeton
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Back Empty I'm Back Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:24 am

Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Hey guys, The Chazz is back in action! Sorry if I haven't been on as much, I've been busy with college and my own website and many other situations, but it's glad to be back at 1 of my old Acadmeies that I use to be in charge and come on, lol. I hope that my old friends remembered me. (:

See Ya Later Guys...

http://speedworld.forums-free.com

2I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

i don't know you, but welcome back...hope to duel ya sometime

3I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:50 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Woah chazzie is back!!!

Tbh i wasnt around when u are but i have heard of u

WB and HF. ^_^ if u wanna duel sometime just PM me ^^

4I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:08 am

Alex

Alex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

CHAZZ IT UP chazz is back yay!

5I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:13 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

I don't know u much but ^^ welcome back Chazz hope ta duel ya sometime XD

6I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:17 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

welcome back man,i dont even know you but anyway hope u will stay active ^^ and have fun... Very Happy : D

7I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 am

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome back

8I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Actually,Toonami I Think You Are Spamming Too Much. Everytime Someone Introduces Him Self,Someone Comes Back Or When Someone Gets To His Dorm,You are always Typing: "Welcome To DaD","Welcome Back" or For Example Slifer Red Dorm,Ur Writing: "Welcome Fello Slifer"! I Think Thats Such Spam,Since No One (Staff) Realized That I Am Telling You To Stop!......
Maybe I am Not A Staff,But This Is Really Annoying......

_-_Burhan_-_

9I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:36 am

Sam

Sam
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Burhan Mysterio wrote:Actually,Toonami I Think You Are Spamming Too Much. Everytime Someone Introduces Him Self,Someone Comes Back Or When Someone Gets To His Dorm,You are always Typing: "Welcome To DaD","Welcome Back" or For Example Slifer Red Dorm,Ur Writing: "Welcome Fello Slifer"! I Think Thats Such Spam,Since No One (Staff) Realized That I Am Telling You To Stop!......

_-_Burhan_-_

Off-Topic: Actually No its not annoying, I have seen few of his posts and he just say what it needs, (Welcome back, Welcome to slifer, Welcome slifer fello, etc..) So its not a spam =S, He just doesn't say "Have fun, Didn't know u, etc..) So The only difference between your post and his is you just said have fun and idk u -_-. And meh Next time Pm a staff member about it.

Oh and btw, You do know that you don't capitalize every word in a sentence, right? Well, don't. It's bloody hard to read. xD

On-Topic: Welcome back Chazz

10I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:58 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Burhan Mysterio wrote:Actually,Toonami I Think You Are Spamming Too Much. Everytime Someone Introduces Him Self,Someone Comes Back Or When Someone Gets To His Dorm,You are always Typing: "Welcome To DaD","Welcome Back" or For Example Slifer Red Dorm,Ur Writing: "Welcome Fello Slifer"! I Think Thats Such Spam,Since No One (Staff) Realized That I Am Telling You To Stop!......

_-_Burhan_-_

That was completely uncalled for...Welcoming someone back is the least bit bad, and he doesn't have to go into detail and drama about chazz coming back. In my opinion, your post was spam since it was off topic and should be a PM. I don't like your attitude here either. If you want to post something like this, make it a PM.

~Warning Bar Raised~

11I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:49 am

Sparks

Sparks
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

if u dont like his posts Burham its quite easy to ignore . Loser Anyway welcome to DAD Chazz have fun

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum