Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basic dueling tips

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basic dueling tips Empty Basic dueling tips Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Sparks

Sparks
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

yes i know... this isnt really general.... well kinda is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... and the title's a bit off too but anyway

i was just thinking of some basic dueling tips that i take in mind while dueling and i wonder if there are more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so that's why im posting to show some that i use and learn from some that u guys use

here ill start off: Tip 1. donot overextend

for eg. if u have 1 monster on the field with only 1 monster in hand. while ur opponent has a face down trap or spell u don't have to summon the other monster than atk. this will save u from a potential mirror force and if ur monster gets destroyed u can simply replace it after without leaving u defenceless.

so here's my tip hope its helpful and be sure to include a short example when u post ur tips.

Last edited by Sparks on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

2Basic dueling tips Empty Re: Basic dueling tips Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Chronicler200

Chronicler200
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I see, that helped a lot. It'd save you one monster from being destroyed instead of both monsters being destroyed.

http://www.safegaurd.deviantart.com

3Basic dueling tips Empty Re: Basic dueling tips Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 am

Sparks

Sparks
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

thnx it can also be proven helpful in many other ways as well. so any one wana share some tips

4Basic dueling tips Empty Re: Basic dueling tips Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:14 am

Ae00111

Ae00111
Freshmen
Freshmen

i would say that you should waste your card destuction cards in the first few turns, since you might need those later on. Also, if you two copies of the same card like bottomless trap hole in your hand set one and keep one in your hand so one is safe if the opponet uses something like a heavy storm.

5Basic dueling tips Empty Re: Basic dueling tips Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:09 am

Sparks

Sparks
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i think you meant u shouldn't waste ur cards.

anyway another small tip would be to attack with ur lowest atk monster if he has no cards on field. this way u can do more dmg. or if it would comprimise/ruin ur strategy i suggest u not to atk at all until u find that u can deal with it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum