Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FelixTheTwilight's Room

+4
BM Joker
Enigma_m7
Sam
KingMP94
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FelixTheTwilight's Room Empty FelixTheTwilight's Room Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:05 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

You have been downgraded to slifer due to your cockyness, and from what we see on your videos, lack of being a true obelisk. Obelisks have to be elite not only in dueling but in attitude and serve as role models, which you obviously did not do. So enjoy your stay in slifer. Have fun here n stuff.

2FelixTheTwilight's Room Empty Re: FelixTheTwilight's Room Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:10 am

Sam

Sam
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome to slifer, Hope u'll improve and be creative ... ; )

3FelixTheTwilight's Room Empty Re: FelixTheTwilight's Room Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

lol xD man next time dont post vids like that xD anyway welcome to slifer,stay active and improve again to obe

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

4FelixTheTwilight's Room Empty Re: FelixTheTwilight's Room Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:17 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

WOAH!!! surprising o_O btw got a question what does cockyness mean and why slifer,and not ra yellow? and how comes he was ob earlier?:S i mean if hes that bad wow,who was the tester then?haha xD

5FelixTheTwilight's Room Empty Re: FelixTheTwilight's Room Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:19 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Burhan Mysterio wrote:WOAH!!! surprising o_O btw got a question what does cockyness mean and why slifer,and not ra yellow? and how comes he was ob earlier?:S i mean if hes that bad wow,who was the tester then?haha xD

Cockyness is when your too full of yourself.

6FelixTheTwilight's Room Empty Re: FelixTheTwilight's Room Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:27 am

Nova

Nova
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Congratz on Slifer. HF & Stay active or else FelixTheTwilight's Room Icon_twisted

7FelixTheTwilight's Room Empty Re: FelixTheTwilight's Room Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:39 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

o.O
Have seen some of your vids and i guess u missplay a lot meh..well beter start getting better Wink

8FelixTheTwilight's Room Empty Re: FelixTheTwilight's Room Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:42 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

KingMP94 wrote:
Burhan Mysterio wrote:WOAH!!! surprising o_O btw got a question what does cockyness mean and why slifer,and not ra yellow? and how comes he was ob earlier?:S i mean if hes that bad wow,who was the tester then?haha xD

Cockyness is when your too full of yourself.
thx for the answer,now i got it,why he has been move to Slifer red dorm. I feel sry for ya bro.But as u know everyone starts from the lowest rank ^^.

9FelixTheTwilight's Room Empty Re: FelixTheTwilight's Room Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

WOW FelixTheTwilight's Room 295242 welcome fello slifer

10FelixTheTwilight's Room Empty Re: FelixTheTwilight's Room Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

Ummm didn't see this commmin @_@

Umm welcome to slifer gl and stay active and don't be to full o urself
it's just a rank.. U can be a slifer and own kiryu... Not saying that any of the slifers can do that yet
hmm maybe that waz a bad example Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum