Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fish's Intro Thread

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fish's Intro Thread  Empty Fish's Intro Thread Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 am

Fish

Freshmen
Freshmen

Haiii! I'm Fish. I'm 14, and I duel pretty much for fun. I make a few decks but I steer well clear of Meta or what I think is used alot, even fortune ladies sometimes, but I might make a FL Deck later. I have a folder on my computer with 50+ decklists in it but alot are out of date and meant for old banlists and a few have cards that haven't been loaded onto KCVDS, like The Turtle Once Called God. (Or something like that).

I dunno if it's me but I've been dueling a while and haven't got much better. I win quite a few friendly duels but I've never advanced a round in an official academy tournament. I'm in TWA and TDA (But I'm not so active in TDA anymore). I hope I can make lots of new friends and get a bit better at Yugioh in this academy!
I do have one question: I was reading the rules when I saw a reference to Backseat Modding. What's that? Is it where you purposely break the rules, or where you yell at people like you were a mod? Anyway, Haii! See you around.

2Fish's Intro Thread  Empty Re: Fish's Intro Thread Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome to DaD Academy and have fun.. Join the test network and contact a tester

Netowrk: DAD Academy Test
Password: Test

3Fish's Intro Thread  Empty Re: Fish's Intro Thread Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:33 am

Fish

Freshmen
Freshmen

The test network is full =/ Maybe another time? Very Happy

4Fish's Intro Thread  Empty Re: Fish's Intro Thread Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Join this please

DaD Test #1
pw DAD

and wait till the testers join it or contact them via PM to join their own networks

5Fish's Intro Thread  Empty Re: Fish's Intro Thread Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 am

Fish

Freshmen
Freshmen

=3 Okay. Thanks for the halp!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]