Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staxx Has to Host a tourny!

+2
Simon
Staxx
6 posters

Which One do will be mor fun?

Staxx Has to Host a tourny! I_vote_lcap22%Staxx Has to Host a tourny! I_vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
Staxx Has to Host a tourny! I_vote_lcap67%Staxx Has to Host a tourny! I_vote_rcap 67% [ 12 ]
Staxx Has to Host a tourny! I_vote_lcap11%Staxx Has to Host a tourny! I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Empty Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:20 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

The Admins what me to host a tournament. And they want it to different and fun like my other tournaments. But i really dont feel like thinking of anything new! so imma just do a repeat of a tourny that i've already have hosted! so I need yall to pick one for me to host!

2Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Empty Re: Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Meta D: I wanna win with Glads once moar Smile

http://www.dadacademy.net

3Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Empty Re: Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 am

slonaka

slonaka
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

The Dark Armed Dragon Acacademy's Meta Tournament 2

I wanna win here with BW or GB Staxx Has to Host a tourny! 672888

4Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Empty Re: Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:36 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Deck Masters! this is the most fun tourny ever :]

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

5Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Empty Re: Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:10 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Ok, guys even though meta tournament won by a landslide, imma have to do the deck masters tournament. the main reason why is because of 1.25. When ever kcvds adds new cards the meta changes. Not only that, its also coming close to the 6th month of the current banned list. Which means its about to change. And we don't want a repeat of the last meta tournament when the banned list, raped lightsworns. So sorry to everyone who wanted a meta tournament 2.

6Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Empty Re: Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:36 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

It´s ok,just go on I wanna compete asap. Very Happy

7Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Empty Re: Staxx Has to Host a tourny! Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:29 am

Andrey57

Andrey57
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

The Dark Armed Dragon Acacademy's Meta Tournament 2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum