Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Special Awesome Intro(XD)

+6
n_a_r_u_t_o3
Neji
Stevenx12202
Phoenix
Shadow
Legendkiller
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Empty Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:33 am

Legendkiller

Legendkiller
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hello my KC name is Lgendkiller and I'd like to introduce myself to you all...

I've been a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh for about 6-7 years but that is mostly cause of anime when it comes to the Trading Card Game I would say that I'm rather new to it but a decent duelist none the less, I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina, I've never been a part of any tournament or any RL Yu-Gi-Oh duel at all due to the fact that Yu-Gi-Oh isn't really popular here. Decided to join an academy to see how good I am actually since beating random dudes in the lobby doesn't really give you the insight in your skills.

I like to experiment and try new decks am an HUGE X-Saber hatter but I will never leave a duel in case I see someone playing the deck that I don't like(except maybe Exodia they are boring)

Well that was my Super Special Awesome Intro....

Last edited by Legendkiller on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

2Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Empty Re: Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:07 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

welcome to DaD academy HF and GL on ur test

3Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Empty Re: Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:21 am

Phoenix

Phoenix
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Nice intro and dude there is 1 rule in yugioh. Never let your opponent to know what deck you will play , cuz that means that it's 90% win for him. So you shouldn't tell us your deck , that's your top secret. Anyway welcome in DAD , stay active ,have fun and obey the rules.

4Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Empty Re: Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:08 am

Stevenx12202

Stevenx12202
Freshmen
Freshmen

Legendkiller wrote:am an HUGE X-Saber hatter

aww man xD

anyways welcome to Dad have fun and hope u do well in the academy

5Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Empty Re: Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:22 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

hahahahahaha XP

welcome to DaD good luck on ur test :P

6Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Empty Re: Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:51 am

n_a_r_u_t_o3

n_a_r_u_t_o3
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

WeLcOm3 t0 DaD ! Have fun and stay active ! Wink

7Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Empty Re: Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Welcome to DAD, man Smile I think i know you from kc forums, but im not sure.
Anyway have fun and stay active.

join DaD Test #1 pass: DAD
DAD Academy Test Pass: Test
or my personal ham - Enigma's Test Room no pass to get ur test

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

8Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Empty Re: Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Legendkiller

Legendkiller
Freshmen
Freshmen

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the tip Phoenix

9Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Empty Re: Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Welcome to DaD academy , have fun and good luck on your test.

10Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Empty Re: Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

ur a saber hater,this means u dont like sacking,too bad D;
Interesting intro by the way,and welcome ;O

11Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Empty Re: Super Special Awesome Intro(XD) Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

hey i hope you have fun here

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum