Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, New to Dad but not to dueling!

+2
KingMP94
King_Of_Ra797
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, New to Dad but not to dueling! Empty Hello, New to Dad but not to dueling! Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:10 am

King_Of_Ra797

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Hey Im King_Of_Ra797, Just call me Super or Superfox. My Hamachi is Ehero_lover password is hero =) Im Superfox797 on there, so feel free to join it and duel my Ehero deck anytime if you think your hero deck can take mine =) haha

2Hello, New to Dad but not to dueling! Empty Re: Hello, New to Dad but not to dueling! Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:11 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Welcome to DAD academy. READ THE RULES cause I've already caught you spamming enough -.- Anyways, welcome here, have fun and stay active.

TrainheartnetXIII

TrainheartnetXIII
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

welcome to DAD Superfox....wait a sec didnt i just duel u recently??? lol, gl and hf

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Welcome to DAD academy.

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

welcome to DaD academy HF and stay active

6Hello, New to Dad but not to dueling! Empty Re: Hello, New to Dad but not to dueling! Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Freshmen
Freshmen

KingMP94 wrote:Welcome to DAD academy. READ THE RULES cause I've already caught you spamming enough -.- Anyways, welcome here, have fun and stay active.

First of all Lulz xDD... :P Welcome to DAD Academy. Have fun and stay active Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum