Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

thinking about leaving sometimes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lotra

lotra
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Sometimes I could leave this place when I think about how I get treated here by the staff, all i wanted to do was posting some hard make card's and hear what people think about them but i guess thats a silly illusion of mine. The people in my topic where I posted my cards all gave good comments:

I think Konami should take some ideas for new cards from us, fans farao
like from BM Joker and you lotra ^_^

thats the comment that made the topic locked, WHY. i'm not an genius but I'll say that the author meant that BM Joker and I are good card maker's and that he liked our cards but now i got locked because it apparently went out of hand.

so yeah a good comment = Spam, makes sense to u?

that was all from me and i'm sure this blog will be locked or I'll be banned

Share this post on: reddit

Simon

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:25 am by Simon

It's not that, but it becomes totally different topic than helping you with your cards
It totally goes to another subject

lotra

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 am by lotra

eh the topic is about showing of your skills in card making, and that comment just said i was good in it

KingMP94

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:05 am by KingMP94

I'll gladly open the door for you to leave if you become this dedicated to your card making that I insulted you by closing a topic that wasn't even discussing your works, but brainstorming of new ideas.

Staxx

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 am by Staxx

Yeah i went behind an admin and opened this blog, because its a blog. Its not spam if used the blog section for what is was made for.

lotra

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:01 am by lotra

it's not about my little topic i made but that it was blocked on grounds that i had no control over but i'm a man of reasoning, so how about if i made a new topic but write in big letters: No brainstorming or Spam?

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum