Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!]

+5
Designer Drugs
Zane
Shadow
Enigma_m7
SpiTFire96
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:02 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

As the name suggests, this tournament involves two duelists, working together as a team to become triumphant!

Rules:

• Duelists wishing to enter will sign up with the name of their team [optional] and the other member of their team

• This tournament will consist of 8-16 pairs of duelists
, meaning there will be a total of 16-32 duelists altogether

• The match system will work like this: Each match will be 2/3 duels. Each team will choose who they want to go first, after this has been decided the first person of one team will duel the first person of their opponents team, and the same for the second person. If one member of a team wins a duel and the other loses, making it 1-1 to each team, both teams will choose a person they want to represent them in the last match. If you have any further questions on this you can PM me.

• I have the ability to accept or deny/disqualify anyone who wants to enter the tournament

• BOTH duelists in your team of 2 must be ranked/tested, staff may enter this tournament also if they wish

• If you suspect your opponent is cheating then take a screen and put the duel on hold. Then message me with the screen.

Please sign up like this:
Code:
Team Name:
Team Members:
Team Members' KCVDS Names:
Time Zones:

Banned decks:

•Exodia
•Burn
•OTK [One turn kill]
•FTK [First turn kill]
•Mill

Prizes:
1st place: 1000 credits to each member of the 2 person team + Userbar + Being crowned tag team champions
2nd place: 500 credits to each member of the 2 person team + Userbar
3rd place: 400 credits to each member of the 2 person team
4th Place: 300 credits to each member of the 2 person team

Accepted teams and team members:

• "The Balkan Power". Members: Enigma_m7 and Zane, KC Names: Walking_Disaster, Enigma. GMT +2
• "I LOVE STIFY". Members: FeelTheStar and Killswitch. KC Names: DontRunAwayLove , KillSwitch, GMT +2
• "Chaotic Duo" Members: SpiTFire96 and Riiyuki. KC Names: SpiTFire96, Riiyuki, GMT: 0, +1
• "Exile Sackers" Members: Ryo Bakura and Firestorm. KC names: Ryo Bakura and Firestorm, GMT: +2
• "Pie Lovers" Members: Placido and Pilover. KC Names: Mando and Pilover. GMT: +2, 0
• "Serb Powah" Members: MR Doodlezzz and JD. KC Names: Mad_Reloader, Judgement dragon. GMT: +1
• "Lunar Star Heroes" Members: Loto and Stardust. KC Names: Loto Drandel and Stardust Dragon, GMT: -6, +1
• "*Insert team name here*" Members: Designer and Shadow, KC Names: Designer Drugs and Ereck, GMT: +2, +3

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 am; edited 7 times in total

2Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:22 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Round 1 matchups [chosen at random with random.org]
Team 5 vs Team 7: Pie lovers vs Lunar Star Heroes
Spoiler:

Team 8 vs Team 2 Insert Team name here vs I LOVE STIFY
Spoiler:
Team 6 vs Team 3: Serb Powah vs Chaotic Duo
Team 4 vs Team 1: Exile Sackers vs The Balkan power
Spoiler:

All teams join this hamachi: Double Trouble Tourney Password: 1
Failure to join this hamachi in 3 days will result in your team being DQ'ed
GL And HF Everyone! Very Happy

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:22 am; edited 4 times in total

3Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:24 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

ROUND 2 MATCHUPS:

Serb Powah vs The Balkan Power
Insert team name here vs Pie Lovers
Spoiler:

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:11 am; edited 3 times in total

4Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:15 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

FINAL ROUND

The Balkan Power vs Insert Team Name here
Spoiler:
Deadline: Friday 15th of April

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

5Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:25 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

me 2-0 shadow
1st game - big dumb misplay on my side and that cost me the game.2nd game just no chances.Ggs bro

btw Spit can we change the deck?

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

6Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:25 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

2-0 vs enigma

he forgot oppression game 1 costed him game, game 2 he kinda chose wrong with pod

ggs

7Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

@ Enigma if you mean can you switch from the deck youve been using from the start of the tourney yes, but not in the middle of a match ofc...

8Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 am

Zane

Zane
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I won 2-1 vs DD. No luck for him 3rd game, anyway ggs.

9Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

I lost 2-1 to Zane, damn I love it when the shuffler gives me no monsters the whole duel <3

10Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

2-0 vs zane lol

im so lucky, first game he misplays, 2nd game lagged for him(but i believe he wouldve won since i had gay hand) then we re and shuffler fails him and gives me 2 warning + SJ

ggs

11Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Shadow wrote:2-0 vs zane lol
im so lucky
ggs

Do you even have to mention that? ._.
Jk jk, good job dawg =3

12Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:29 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Ok final standings will be posted as soon as we have a 3rd and 4th place ranking

Which means:

Serb Powah vs Pie lovers

Winners of that match will be 3rd place, losers 4th
Those 2 teams have until Tuesday 19th.. GL

13Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:26 am

Placido

Placido
Tester
Tester

1-0 vs JD right now guna continue later...

14Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:37 am

Pilover

Pilover
Alumni
Alumni

I won 2-0 vs MR Doodlezzz

15Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:14 am

†Obito†

†Obito†
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Confirm.

16Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Empty Re: Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:13 am

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I won 2-1 Vs Placido.

Edit: I won 2-1 Vs Pilover.

Good Games guys...

SERBIAN POWER ! Double Trouble Tournament [Finals!] 101590

I think that doodlezzz and me deserved to be in the finals but its ok x)... Zane I think I owe you an apology ...My apology to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum