Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ristar87's Office old tester

+12
Stardust Dragon
TibyGolanu
Bertha
Dusan94
Dartz
Dinoxer
AZN
The Dark Creator
Liquidkills
griD
ristar87
Simon
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1ristar87's Office old tester Empty ristar87's Office old tester Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Welcome to our DAD Academy and Professor's Dorm ill hope you will have fun with us Very Happy

Last edited by Dark_Armed_Dragon on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.dadacademy.net

2ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:12 am

ristar87

ristar87
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

OK guys I'm Professor/Tester now, so if anybody wanna test his skills just PM me or ask me directly at HAM when I'm there ( ham: DAD Academy pass: DAD or my own ham: ristar87thedarkness pass: DARKNESS ). Also if anybody have some problem about the GAME or CARD EFFECT feel free to ask and I would be glad to help

ristar87's Office old tester Atticus

Last edited by ristar87 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

3ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:21 am

griD

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

congrations my dude nice job Wink

4ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:04 am

ristar87

ristar87
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Some people asked me about few situations in the GAME that includes chain effects of some cards, so this are the answers:

1. Key Cards: Solemn Judgment and Dark Bribe

If your opponent activate Solemn Judgment to negate the activation of a Spell/Trap/Summon you can respond with Dark Bribe to negate it (chain), but your opponent still MUST PAY half of his Life Points.
With Dark Bribe you negate activation and effect of Solemn Judgment but not it's COST!

ristar87's Office old tester Solemn10

2. Key Cards: Mobius The Frost Monarch and Compulsory Evacuation Device

If you successfully tribute summon Mobius The Frost Monarch and your opponent chain the Compulsory Evacuation Device, Mobius will return to your hand, but YOU CAN STILL destroy up to 2 Spell or Trap Cards on the field (same with the effects of other Monarchs), cause its effect was activated at the time he was summoned, and Compulsory Evacuation Device can't negate it!

ristar87's Office old tester Mobius10

3. Key Cards: Spirit Reaper and Crush Card Virus

You may think that you can't use Crush Card Virus on Spirit Reaper cause it's destroyed when it's targeted by a card effect, but you are wrong! To activate Crush Card Virus you must have a DARK monster with 1000 or less ATK for tribute. In this situation you have Spirit Reaper, so you can activate Virus. Spirit becomes the target and it's destroyed, but the Virus card is ALREADY ACTIVATED, so its effect is applied normally.

ristar87's Office old tester Spirit10

That's all for todays class...

Last edited by ristar87 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

5ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:57 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Awesome good JOB +1000 points

6ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Liquidkills

Liquidkills
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

wait wat bout the part on crush card virus Tribute 1 DARK monster with 1000 or less ATK. Check all monsters your opponent controls, your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent's 3rd turn after this card's activation), and destroy all monsters with 1500 or more ATK. the destroy all monsters 1500 or mort ATK dosent that effect ur opponent to????

7ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:15 pm

ristar87

ristar87
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I said that Virus's effect is applied normally!!! So you can check all monsters your opponent controls, your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent's 3rd turn after this card's activation), and destroy all monsters with 1500 or more ATK. I thought it was obvious

ristar87's Office old tester Ristar21

Last edited by ristar87 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

8ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:04 am

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Hi. need little help about special summon from grave, so with The Dark Creator effect I can special summon from grave Dark Nephthys? I was having half year interlude from YGO so I forget couple rules...

9ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:25 am

ristar87

ristar87
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yes, with The Dark Creator's effect you can Special Summon Dark Nephthys, but first you must remove from play 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. Dark Nephthys can be Special Summoned with its own effect, but also can be Normal Summoned with 2 tributes or Special Summoned with some other card effect like your The Dark Creator

Last edited by ristar87 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

10ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:36 am

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

One more question. if I use Monster Gate and tribute monster to start this activate and draw Dark Nephthys did I can summon it or not? One poeples say that I can, but another poeples say that I cannot. So how it is in real can or not? By away srr for my stupid questions... (I now that I should to now it by my self...)

ristar87's Office old tester 19382645857408079hq7

11ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:12 am

ristar87

ristar87
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yes you can, cause Dark Nephthys can also be Normal Summoned and on Monster Gate is written that you pick up cards until you find a monster that can be Normal Summoned, and Special Summon it.

ristar87's Office old tester Untitl10

12ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:39 am

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Thanks Smile

One's again I need your help. So it's about trap speeds. I activate torrental tribute and my opponent then activate chain royal decree, but it's cannot negate it becouse continue spell/trap speed is lowest that normal yes?? by away on card Royal Decree it's there words : ,,While this card is face-up on the field'
so he cannot with Royal Decree negate my Torrential Tribute?

13ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:27 am

ristar87

ristar87
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

You're wrong! Both Torrential Tribute (Normal Trap) and Royal Decree (Continuous Trap) are the cards with same speed. He was right when he tried to negate your Torrential Tribute with his Royal Decree. You can chain Royal Decree to negate all Normal and Continuous Traps. You can't chain Royal Decree to negate Counter Traps (like Solemn Judgment), cause Counter Traps have greater speed then Normal and Continuous Traps.

ristar87's Office old tester Untitl11

14ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:54 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

you are realy good Ristar87

15ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:03 pm

AZN

AZN
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

ok, so say i use chain dark bribe to a trap/spell, then my opponent chains his dark bribe to mine, does he still draw one card event tho dark bribe is negated?

https://www.youtube.com/4ZNPRYD34LYF3

16ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I got another question about yubel and spirit monsters effects-
one form of yubel destroys all other monsters in end pharse but spirit monsters goes back to hand at end pharse
so do spirit monsters get destroyed by yubel's effects?

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

17ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:22 pm

ristar87

ristar87
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

AZN wrote:ok, so say i use chain dark bribe to a trap/spell, then my opponent chains his dark bribe to mine, does he still draw one card event tho dark bribe is negated?

Card Dark Bribe doesn't have the COST! Part with "Your opponent draws 1 card" is a part of it's effect, so if yours Dark Bribe is negated with opponent's Dark Bribe, only you can draw a card

ristar87's Office old tester Untitl12

18ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:50 pm

ristar87

ristar87
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Dinoxer wrote:I got another question about yubel and spirit monsters effects- one form of yubel destroys all other monsters in end phase but spirit monsters goes back to hand at end phase. So do spirit monsters get destroyed by yubel's effects?

It is all about chain effects. If you have Yubel-Terror Incarnate on the field and then Summon Asura Priest (Spirit Monster), at the END PHASE both effect are activated. First is of Yubel-Terror Incarnate and it destroys all other monsters on the field, then it activates effect of Asura Priest (chain effect) to returns to the owner's hand, BUT CHAIN GOES BACKWARD so you must first return your Asura Priest to your hand, where he is safe from Yubel's effect, then destroy all other monsters

ristar87's Office old tester Untitl13

19ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:00 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Card Dark Bribe doesn't have the COST! Part with "Your opponent draws 1 card" is a part of it's effect, so if yours Dark Bribe is negated with opponent's Dark Bribe, only you can draw a card

ristar87's Office old tester Untitl12[/quote]

i dont think so cuz its the cost you draw a card 🤔

20ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:46 am

ristar87

ristar87
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

No, it is part of it's effect! I've just tried it on Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 and I was right...
BTW don't forget that I'm Professor. I always check before I make a post answer!!! It's All 100% corect

the Cost is always at the beginning of the text, believe me... this is it's eff!! :nono:

ristar87's Office old tester Ristar21
...enter the world of DARKNESS

Last edited by ristar87 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:57 am; edited 4 times in total

21ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:55 am

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Again I need DAD academy professor help ^^. at my turn I sed CCV (crush card virus ) at spell/trap zone and summon Destiny Hero - Malicious and I end my turn, then opponent draw and at his M1 activate Lighting Vortex. So can I chain CCV and tribute Malicious like cost? I think that I can, so I'm right or not?

22ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:32 am

ristar87

ristar87
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yes you're right. Of course you can do that...

23ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:38 am

Dartz

Dartz
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

both players draw one card cause its the coss of the trap .... dark bribe is not actvate till your oppent draw one card and then you chain another dark bribe
you can check it here
https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net/rules-of-dad-f8/cost-target-t68.htm

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net/forum.htm

24ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:43 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Dartz wrote:both players draw one card cause its the coss of the trap .... dark bribe is not actvate till your oppent draw one card and then you chain another dark bribe
you can check it here
https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net/rules-of-dad-f8/cost-target-t68.htm

of course

25ristar87's Office old tester Empty Re: ristar87's Office old tester Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:56 am

ristar87

ristar87
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I WAS RIGHT!!! I've just played Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 again to check effect of Dark Bribe and I've made 2 Decks with 3 Dark Bribe (one for me and one for AI) and then played a "Recipe Duel" several times to get in that situation, and when I did, I've chained my Dark Bribe to my opponent's Dark Bribe, BUT ONLY HE DREW A CARD!!!. I'm so disappointed cause you didn't believe me...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum