Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Degenerate Circuit Bounce deck

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Degenerate Circuit Bounce deck Empty Degenerate Circuit Bounce deck Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:20 am

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

So the general strategy of this deck is to bounce (slang for returning cards to the opponent's hand) my oppponent's monsters and leave my opponent wide open. This functions well on its own, but can function extrememly well with the continuous spell card Degenerate Circuit on the field. For those of you who don't know, here is Degenerate Circuit's effect:

DEGENERATE CIRCUIT
[Spell]
The controller of this card pays 500 Life Points during each of their Standby Phases (this is not optional). Monster Cards that would be returned from the field to the hand are removed from play instead.

This card helps me effectively remove and ruin strategies such as Beat Down decks, decks that rely on counters on their monsters, and more. It also effectively ruins a monster that would, in any other circumstances, be a dead draw, much like what the trap card Phoenix Wing Wind Blast does. This deck has been successful in the past, and I hope that it continues to be. Credit goes to TehMrBeisbol for the original idea of a Degenerate Circuit deck. (Meaning he didn't make this deck for me, he was just the one who had the original idea for a Degenerate Circuit deck, and once I found out what Degenerate Circuit was, I decided that it might be fun to make one for myself, and so I did.)

Cards: 40

Monsters: 19
Levia-dragon - Daedalus
Guardian Sphinx
Abyss Soldier x3
Nightmare Penguin x3
Golem Sentry x3
Sangan
Penguin Soldier x3
Morphing Jar
Hane-Hane x3

Spells: 13