Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LockedMausoleum

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LockedMausoleum Empty LockedMausoleum Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

LockedMausoleum

2 Light and Darkness Dragon To essentially lock down Spell Traps and Monsters... If i can get on the field, pretty much win.
3 Mystical Beast Serket Really helps me get LaDD on the field. Only 1000 points w/ Mausoleum for a 2500 beatstick with a great effect.
2 Hino-Kagu Tsuchi Everybody, in case you don't know the effect of this card... 2800/2900 stats, and if it inflicts Battle Damage, your opponent discards their ENTIRE HAND. What a gamebreaking card. Unfortunately its a Spirit Monster, but helps with LaDD to lock off the opponent's options.
2 Doomcaliber Knight Fiend stun card. Helpful for killing Spirit Reaper and Marsh, along with good for negating Sangan.
1 Snipe Hunter Great broken card.
3 Nimble Momonga Gets me a LaDD if i draw Momonga and LaDD.
3 Giant Germ Same as Momonga.
1 Sangan
2 Exiled Force Great SS with LaDD. -20
1 Fissure Again good field control.
1 Heavy Storm Staple
1 Nobleman of Crossout Haha, gets rid of annoying threatening sets.
1 Smashing Ground Critical field control, helpful for DaD, D. Creator, etc.
3 Mausoleum of the Emperor Very important card for my LaDDs and Serkets. Also great in tandem with Hino-Kaga.
2 Shrink Surprisingly good against most stuff. Gives me a free turn to prepare for an OTK, or lets my opponent's monster die. XD.
1 Mystical Space TypMM. Good stuff. S/T Destruction.
1 Lightning Vortex Essential against swarm.
1 Monster Reborn Yummy. Staple.
1 Brain Control Great for an extra tribute.
1 Creature Swap Swaps my Momonga/Germ for one of their big things. -14
1 Ultimate Offering Seriously, opponent's Battle Phase. Really beast.
1 Raigeki Break Good chain to stuff like Mobius.
1 Mirror Force Staple.
3 Royal Decree Stops my LaDD from getting hurt by Divine Wrath, Solemn. -6

Overall strategy. I go for a first turn set of either Momonga, Sangan, or Germ. Sometimes, i'll just put out a Doomcaliber to stop first turn Stratos. Also foils searching, and can be used as an effective beatstick. Then, i'll hope to draw something good like a Heavy Storm, MST, or a Maus. Depending on the scenario, i may try to clear my opponent's field and go for a OTK with Mausoleum and Serket, or Ultimate Offering. Also might just try to use Exiled and get a free attack with Hino-Kaga, shutting off my opponent's hand. =).

CREDIT FOR INSPIRATION: simo and Headcase. My {EXH} buddies.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

2LockedMausoleum Empty Re: LockedMausoleum Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:05 am

Darenous

Darenous
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I've dueled against LaDD a couple times now and won. "If i can get on the field, pretty much win." isn't true really. LaDD MUST negate every single thing, including your own. But I usually just trigger some effect and traps n spells and the Dragon becomes a lil Drake.. with about 800-1300 ATK left. Also he can't use his effect multiple times within a chain.
It's a very good set up of a deck I admit, but use it to summon something else than LaDD lol.

3LockedMausoleum Empty Re: LockedMausoleum Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:19 am

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Well i'm running Hino-Kagus, a CCV engine, Exiled's, and excessive field control with Momongas and Germs. In addition to running Royals. And also.... you said "anything" can take him out. Well MOST monsters ARE effect monsters. Therefore, LaDD will negate them... =D. The main card in the deck is Serket. And, also, i don't run this build anymore, i changed it.. rofl. I have no idea why i even post decks, by the time i get a response i am running a totally different build.. haha.

EDIT: Not running this build anymore *locked*

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum