Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Underyubel Here.... Hello.....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Underyubel Here.... Hello..... Empty Underyubel Here.... Hello..... Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Underyubel

Underyubel
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Hello names Underyubel...........

and this is what yubel looks like in real life :monster: <------- Yubel lol!

I grew up with Yugioh and stuff and play it in real life.... my deck is a Yubel deck and i love it

i live in the USA,MD :knight: i am 16 and love music :music: Metal ,Heavy metal,Death metal,Rock,Hard rock,alternative,Screamo i like playing the guitar and in a band

love the show Invader zim and the Comic JTHM

2Underyubel Here.... Hello..... Empty Re: Underyubel Here.... Hello..... Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Dude. Frankly, you sound pretty awesome. I'd also like to see someone who can succeed in running a Yubel deck in the card-starved environment that is KCVDS 1.15. Nice to meet ya. Join my ham, Bertha2, no pass.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

3Underyubel Here.... Hello..... Empty Re: Underyubel Here.... Hello..... Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:16 am

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Welcome to DAD so i see u are in Ra sweet hope to see u in obelisk with us enjoy ur stay and have fun if u need any help just PM me or other people i am sure that they will be happy to help enjoy.

4Underyubel Here.... Hello..... Empty Re: Underyubel Here.... Hello..... Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:45 am

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome to DAD nice intro (talked all about yourself)
enjoy ur stay here :evil1:

5Underyubel Here.... Hello..... Empty Re: Underyubel Here.... Hello..... Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:47 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Welcome to DAD Any question >> pm me

http://www.dadacademy.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]