Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resident Evil 4

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resident Evil 4 Empty Resident Evil 4 Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:35 am

ALucard

ALucard
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Resident Evil 4, known in Japan as Biohazard 4 (バイオハザード4 ,Baiohazādo Fō[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] developed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and published by multiple publishers, including [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It is the sixth game in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] series. It was originally intended to be released exclusively for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but before its release, it was announced that a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] version would be released. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] versions were also released.
Resident Evil 4 puts the player in the role of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a special agent for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] government sent to find the President's daughter, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Watch it in HQ.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Resident Evil 4 Empty Re: Resident Evil 4 Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:41 am

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

lol I got resident Evil 5 its cool u know I finished it guys u better play it its for me the second best game lol try it guys

3Resident Evil 4 Empty Re: Resident Evil 4 Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:58 am

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I Got Resident Evil 4 on PS2 its so cool Killing zombie's and getting scared lol you should try the game:D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum