Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MyBrute Game!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MyBrute Game!! Empty MyBrute Game!! Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 am

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

MyBrute is a game on a website link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its about fightning you dont do anything you just sit there and see your brute face other people when you click on the you get to create a character. After you do that i suggest you put password. You can enter Tournys and clans at level 10 you can make your own clan. Every time you move to the next level you should get a weapon and some times a animal. It depends wich character you choice some characters have super powers. Have any other question about it pm me and i will try answer some of your questions.

Hope you join and ejoy it.

My UserNames:
1- Lightning Matrix
2- Lord Uchia

2MyBrute Game!! Empty Re: MyBrute Game!! Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:57 am

simo

simo
Freshmen
Freshmen

well, my only question about this game is about the stats/weapons you get when you create new charcters
I mean I tried several times to make new charcters but they all suck but on the other hand, some people just get massive weapons, stats and animals in low levels xD, so.... what's the catch Very Happy

3MyBrute Game!! Empty Re: MyBrute Game!! Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:12 am

ALucard

ALucard
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i love this game.

i'm at LVL 5 at this game and i play every day.

you guys should try it ^_^

it calms you down.

4MyBrute Game!! Empty Re: MyBrute Game!! Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:18 am

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Simo: I Will pm you my chacater and password for it so you can use it and see what happens when you move up a level.

5MyBrute Game!! Empty Re: MyBrute Game!! Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:50 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

I have a question how do you train your stats without fighting other brutes? When i enter arena i see lvl 2's with stats of lvl 10's its really freaky xD! Kingkil is my brutes name!

6MyBrute Game!! Empty Re: MyBrute Game!! Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:24 am

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

By Fightning or by getting pupils if your pupil go to the next level you gain exp which will get you one step closer to moving to the next level.

7MyBrute Game!! Empty Re: MyBrute Game!! Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:13 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

How do you get Pupils?

8MyBrute Game!! Empty Re: MyBrute Game!! Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:30 pm

simo

simo
Freshmen
Freshmen

Ichigo Bankai wrote:Simo: I Will pm you my chacater and password for it so you can use it and see what happens when you move up a level.
I know what happens when you level up ( I have a level 4 brute)
I was talking about new brutes with massive stats/weapons , I mean is it only luck that makes your stuff better or is it something with the charcter name, appearance or colors, etc...

9MyBrute Game!! Empty Re: MyBrute Game!! Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Yes thats why the brute i gave you had massive weapons and full strengh because of the character i chose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum