Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For those who want free duelpasses

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For those who want free duelpasses Empty For those who want free duelpasses Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

THIS MIGHT WORK I DONT KNOW FOR SURE JUST TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have been asking questions about referrals, and how this whole thing works. so, i'll try my best to answer your questions... here you go,
WHAT ARE REFERRALS?-referrals are the people that we refer to join bux.to...-referrals speed up our rate of earning money(everytime they surf ads, we get an extra $0.01/ad they view)...

HOW TO GET REFERRALS?
A)you have to use your own URL to get referrals...*How to get your own URL?-you alredy have your own URL(thats if you already have a bux.to account)
*Where is my URL?- to see your URL, follow these steps:

1)log in to your bux.to account.2)once you have logged in, click "My Stats" w/c is next to "Surf Ads".3)you should see something that says, "To refer others, use (your url)".

B)use your URL to refer others(invite them to join bux.to)...how? broadcast your URL(do your best to convince them)...note:you can have as much referral...there is no limit...

C)next thing you have to do is, wait,hope and pray that people will join bux.to(by clicking your URL)...CAN YOU BUY REFERRALS?-yes, that is if you have enough money... if you just created a bux.to account, most likely it would take some time before you get money...

HOW CAN WE GET THE MONEY WE EARNED?
-we can only get our money, when our money reaches a minimum of $10.*once you have you earned $10, take note of the following:-in your "My Stats" you can see your "Balance Information", under this you can see "Account Balance(cashout)"-to get your money, click the "cashout"-after you click cashout, your money will be sent to your paypal account(may take more than 2 days-thats what i know)...note:(http://www.duelpasses.com/) accepts payment from paypal.com...-So, there you have it, you can now buy yugioh duelpass with your money....*i hope i was able to answer your questions... for more questions, please leave a comment on this blog... i'll answer it as soon as i can.... thanks again everyone... take care... Godbless...^^

Earn FREE Yugioh Duelpass Codes! How...?
I'll Tell You How...^_^Free Yugioh Duelpass Codes and to Earn Money!Yes My Fellow Duelists... This Really Works!I have My Own Yugioh Duelpass Codes...Just Follow These Steps

1) Skip this step if u already own a paypal account
Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and sign up Create a paypal premier account (this is for free)When asked to give credit card details click on CANCEL2)

Next,Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And register. You'll be paid just to click on their ads. The more you click the more you earn.How You Make Money ?You make money by simply visiting websites for at least 30 seconds/visit. they will pay you $0.01 for each website you visit and $0.01 for each website your referrals visit. The best part is you can have an unlimited amount of referrals!

To keep bux.to from getting top-heavy you will only earn money from those that you directly refer.

This gives everyone who participates in the program a fair advantage to earn the most amount of money because you have the potential to earn more than your sponsor!

Payments are issued via PayPal on a daily basis but you must request for a payment to be processed.

Once requested, your payment will be issued within 24-48 hours (usually sooner). You must earn at least $10 to receive payment.
Now, knowing that this process takes some time, heres a way to double the rate of your earning...Now, knowing that this process takes some time, heres a way to DOUBLE the rate of your earning...
AdBux does almost exactly the same work as bux.to... You'll be paid just to click on their ads...

The only difference is, the number of ads offered depends on how active you are in clicking. At first you get a few ads, but if you are an active clicker, there will be a rapid increase in the ads offered per day. the only thing you have to do is,Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And register.
How do you get paid?Just like bux.to... you get paid through your paypal account. all you have to do is Go to "My AdBux" then click on "Profile", then change your "method of payment" to paypal... then earn at least $10.3)

Finally, use this money to get your own Yugioh Duelpass Codes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4) You could even use this money for other online shopping on e-bay or on any other sites......I know the procedure is very tedious and lengthy, but as they say, no pain no gain. Patience is a virtue my fellow duelists... I guarantee that you will succeed in your goal...

2For those who want free duelpasses Empty Re: For those who want free duelpasses Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:20 am

aivdov

aivdov
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I use bux.to and once i did a cashout about 20bucks Smile
Earlier it was 10bucks minimum to cashout, but i think now is 50? Or am I wrong?
Btw, can we share our accounts links here?

EDIT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Here's my acc ref link Smile

Last edited by aivdov on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

3For those who want free duelpasses Empty Re: For those who want free duelpasses Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:54 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Sure why not,we can share our accounts here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum