Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New The Old Team Name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New The Old Team Name Empty The New The Old Team Name Sat May 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Note: Their might be cussing involved in this yopic of mine and if any Moderator thinks it's over board, then just fix the text of the topic.

Hi, I'm Jaden Yuki, I'm formely known as Chazz on alot of dueling sites and my brains been getting many fucking ideas of what my name will be on DAD Academy of what dueling team name I'm gonna have for my own. I started out having a dueling team online name "StarFire". It turned to be fucked up at the start but then my friend Riku made the team sig for us. I gave him the picture or he came with the picture, shit I'm not sure but it was Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode on the sig and we just stuck with it. Weeks after the team just went down and I wanted to keep it going so I created the Knights Of the Round and then it became Knights Round: Zero. I created the dueling teams because of jealousy and I wanted to have my own. I closed down all the teams that I've made and I can'r come up with any shit for right now and I need the help of my friends on here. Dark_Armed_Dragon, my favorite, fucking awesome g.designer and any others. I'm making a new dueling team that I hope that it will be successful with my friends and what not. If you guys have any team names, F**K just PM what you got and I'll think of them.

Thank You,
Chazz Princeton aka Jaden Yuki

http://speedworld.forums-free.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum