Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crystal Beast deck (real Life)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Empty Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Tue May 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

well here is my lovely deck

Monsters : 19

Gravi-Crush Dragon x2
Magna-Slash Dragon x1
D.D Warrior Lady x1
Spirit Reaper x1
Penguin Soldier x1
Witch Of The Black Forest x1
Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle x2
Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle x2
Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise x3
Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat x2
Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth x3

Spells : 23 OMG!!!

Lightning Vortex x2
Ancient City-Rainbow Ruins x3
Crystal Beast Blessing x3
Change Of Heart x1
Monster Reborn x1
Brain Control x1
Heavy Strom x1
Crystal Abudance x1 (have couple more)
MST x1
Crystal Release x1
Pot Of Greed x1
Shrink x1
Creature Swap x1
Enemy Controler x1
Crystal Beacon x1 ( have much more)

Traps : 11

Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Sakuretsue Armor x2
Divine Wrath x2 (VS monarchs)
Waboku x1
Seven Tools Of The Bandit x1
Magic Jammer x1
Dust Tornado x1 (have more, i guess 1)
Torrential Tribute x1

thats it its just too much cards and i cant fix it to 45 or 40 !!!
and i have or crystal spell/trap i just dont use them like
Crystal Tree,Last Resort,Crystal Raigeki,Crystal Promise,Crystal Pair,Rainbow Dragon Very Happy ,Rainbow Gravity

* Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins

This card gets these effects, based on the number of "Crystal Beast" cards in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. ● 1+: This card cannot be destroyed by a card effect. ● 2+: Once per turn, you can halve the Battle Damage you take. ● 3+: You can send 1 "Crystal Beast" monster you control to the Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. ● 4+: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can draw 1 card. ● 5+: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" card from your Spell & Trap Card Zone.

* Crystal Abundance

Send 4 "Crystal Beast" cards from your Spell & Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard. Send all cards on the field to the Graveyard. Then, Special Summon as many "Crystal Beast" monsters as possible from your Graveyard, up to the number of your opponent's cards that were sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect.

* Crystal Promise

Select 1 "Crystal Beast" card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone and Special Summon it.

* Crystal Raigeki

Send 1 "Crystal Beast" card from your Spell & Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

* Crystal Release

Equip only to a "Crystal Beast" monster. It gains 800 ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your Deck in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, face-up, as a Continuous Spell Card.

* Crystal Tree

Each time a "Crystal Beast" monster(s) is placed in either player's Spell & Trap Card Zone, place 1 Crystal Counter on this card. You can send this card to the Graveyard to take a number of "Crystal Beast" monsters from your Deck equal to the number of Crystal Counters on this card, then place those monsters in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, face-up, as Continuous Spell Cards.

* Last Resort

Activate only when your opponent's monster declares an attack. You can select 1 "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" from your Deck and activate it. If your opponent had an active Field Spell Card when this card was activated, they can draw 1 card.

* Crystal Pair

Activate only when a "Crystal Beast" monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard. Place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your Deck in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, face-up, as a Continuous Spell Card. You take no Battle Damage this turn.

* Rainbow Gravity

Activate only if you have 7 "Crystal Beast" cards with different names on the field or in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon" from your Deck or Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

* Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth

When a face-up "Crystal Beast" monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can change the target to this card. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

* Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat

This card can attack your opponent directly. When it does so using this effect, any Battle Damage it inflicts to your opponent is halved. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

* Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle

Once per turn, you can return 1 face-up "Crystal Beast" card you control to the top of its owner's Deck. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

* Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise

Once per turn, you can return 1 face-up "Crystal Beast" card you control to the top of its owner's Deck. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

* Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle

When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon as many "Crystal Beast" cards as possible from your Spell & Trap Card Zone. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

* Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger

If this card attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step only. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

* Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, you can place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone; it is treated as a Continuous Spell Card. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

* Rainbow Dragon

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your hand while you have 7 "Crystal Beast" cards with different names on the field or in your Graveyard. This card cannot activate its effects the turn it is Special Summoned. ● Send all "Crystal Beast" monsters you control to the Graveyard; this card gains 1000 ATK for each card sent. You can activate this effect during either player's turn. ● You can remove from play all "Crystal Beast" Monster Cards in your Graveyard to return all cards on the field to their owners' Decks.

By Dark_Armed_Dragon Very Happy

http://www.dadacademy.net

2Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Empty Re: Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Tue May 19, 2009 1:59 pm

Liquidkills

Liquidkills
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

you need that one yellow god card from yugioh gx cause like it works with continuous spells and crystal beast become continuous spells

3Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Empty Re: Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Tue May 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

you mean [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] arent ye ?
i dont have it anyway Mad

4Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Empty Re: Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Tue May 19, 2009 2:35 pm

puluis110

puluis110
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

i have Crystal Beast deck in real life

5Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Empty Re: Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Wed May 20, 2009 3:20 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Oh yea finally today i get 1 Topaz Tiger !!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

and i fixed my deck too

Monsters : 20

Gravi-Crush Dragon x2
Magna-Slash Dragon x1
D.D Warrior Lady x1
Spirit Reaper x1
Penguin Soldier x1
Witch Of The Black Forest x1
Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle x2
Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle x2
Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise x3
Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat x2
Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth x3
Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger x1

Spells : 19 OMG!!!

Lightning Vortex x2
Ancient City-Rainbow Ruins x3 (it may -1)
Crystal Beast Blessing x3 (i dont think i can fix 1)
Change Of Heart x1
Monster Reborn x1
Heavy Strom x1
Crystal Abudance x1 (have couple more)
MST x1
Crystal Release x1
Pot Of Greed x1
Crystal Beacon x1 ( have much more)

Traps : 9

Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Sakuretsue Armor x2
Divine Wrath x1 (VS monarchs)
Waboku x1 (maybe out?)
Seven Tools Of The Bandit x1 (maybe out?)
Magic Jammer x1 (maybe out?)
Torrential Tribute x1

So what should i do now ??

6Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Empty Re: Crystal Beast deck (real Life) Wed May 20, 2009 5:03 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Why don't you get Sapphire Pegasus? It is mighty useful. And isn't Witch banned?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum