Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obelisk Blue Tournament

+8
dudeboy20
GADGET MONARCH
Simon
ThE_IMMORTAL
Dante
The Dark Creator
mr..x
Stardust Dragon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Obelisk Blue Tournament Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

First topic message reminder :

here is a tourny for all obelisk blue members
ok it was canceled but i found we have enough members so i decided to open it again

The banned decks are:
1st.~Burn Deck
2nd.~Dark Fusion
3rd.~Stall that deck make opponent deck 0 cards

matchups:
first round:
Dudeboy20 vs GADGET MONARCH
ThE_IMMORTAL vs The Dark Creator= ThE_IMMORTAL wins
mr..x vs Bruce Wayne= Bruce Wayne wins
Dante vs me (Stardust Dragon)=Stardust Dragon wins

second round
Stardust Dragon vs Bruce Wayne=Bruce wayne
Novastar vs Gadget Monarch= Novastar forfeit Gadget monarch goes to next round

FINAL ROUND:
Bruce Wayne Vs Puluis110 (due to gadget's absence)

gl to both of you

members joined:
1-Stardust Dragon
2-mr..x
3-The Dark Creator
4-Dante
5-ThE_IMMORTAL
6-GADGET MONARCH
7-Dudeboy20
8-Bruce Wayne

post screenshots for duels or make ur opponent confirm if u forgot

match-ups wil be made prepare yourselves

if u wanna join fill up this form:
DAD Academy Name:
KCVDS Name:
Hosting Ip Or Ham:
Time Zone:

well as for me
DAD Academy Name:Stardust Dragon
KCVDS Name:Stardust Dragon
Hosting Ip Or Ham:ham
Time Zone:gmt+2

all obelisk members join fast before its too late and good luck!!

Last edited by Stardust Dragon on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 am; edited 14 times in total

26Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Alright, i beat Stardust Dragon 2-1. Really really close games. Solemn kinda killed him both times. But....it was a good one. Smile

27Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

confirm
the final duel i got really bad draws anyway ur great duelist and gl in the finals
:**:

28Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:46 am

Novastar

Novastar
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Well I forfeit against Gadget Monarch. It's not worth my time to duel someone like that, it's to disgraceful. My reasons being, her amateur playstyle and behavior. I also have reason to believe that she cheated, but its within instances that can't be proven and I won't bother to do so. Never have I had to duel someone that brought so much annoyance and irration to me in a forum tournament. It's such things that I would only associate with the majority of duelists in beta. In the match we both won a round and in the final duel it either froze or she decided to stay in the grave and spam me about changing decks and wanting to do over plays.. Either way, to technicality, I exited the match. So Gadget is the winner. No regrets in that decision whatsoever. All I really hope is that, the behavior and attitude of the rest of the duelist in DAD are in no way a reflection of this one duelist. If it's as such, I really don't want to be here.

29Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am

GADGET MONARCH

GADGET MONARCH
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i win vs Novastar 2-0

hey waw

what you are saying Novastar ?

and i belived in you !!!!

i'll never belive in you , that's only what i can say

you aren't a good man

if you are a good man say : why you lie ?

i can't say more

Mad Question Sad Sad Sad

30Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:12 pm

ThE_IMMORTAL

ThE_IMMORTAL
Freshmen
Freshmen

Novastar wrote:Well I forfeit against Gadget Monarch. It's not worth my time to duel someone like that, it's to disgraceful. My reasons being, her amateur playstyle and behavior. I also have reason to believe that she cheated, but its within instances that can't be proven and I won't bother to do so. Never have I had to duel someone that brought so much annoyance and irration to me in a forum tournament. It's such things that I would only associate with the majority of duelists in beta. In the match we both won a round and in the final duel it either froze or she decided to stay in the grave and spam me about changing decks and wanting to do over plays.. Either way, to technicality, I exited the match. So Gadget is the winner. No regrets in that decision whatsoever. All I really hope is that, the behavior and attitude of the rest of the duelist in DAD are in no way a reflection of this one duelist. If it's as such, I really don't want to be here.

dunno what to think about that. I 've dueled her many times and i can say for sure that she's NOT A CHEATER!!!
i think u have problems losing to a girl and thats the reason why u were sayin that, i cant find another explanation...

THATS JUST BAAAD!

Sry for spamming, but i think that it was necessary.

31Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

That is indeed spam, and I am not sorry for giving you a warning for it, The Immortal.

Stardust Dragon, set timings on your rounds to certain amounts. In addition, I doubt Novastar would lie about it, however I am not in charge of this tournament.

32Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

ok ok whats going on around here i have dueled Gadget monarch she is a good duelist but not a cheater
so as nova but i dont know who should i believe

and jin no need now the final round has begun

Bruce Wayne vs Gadget Monarch

gl to both of you

oh and deadline is 2 or 3 days begining from now

33Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I saw Gadget Monarch online earlier today and pmed but Gadget Monarch didn't answer back. Hopefully we can get our duels done soon Smile

34Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

ok but try to finsh ur duel ASAP

35Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:59 am

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

sorry for double posting but i decided

- Gadget Monarch
+puluis110
im sry gadget but this tournament is taking soo long
and puluis dont dissapoint me and finish ur duels
the same for u Bruce

36Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:51 am

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Edited: Problem solved...about to reduel

Last edited by Bruce Wayne on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

37Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 am

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

hmm from what i see bruce was controlling the duel but u can never be sure if puluis is lying or not so i have to say either u both rematch or figure out who was going to win

38Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:51 am

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Ok we did our match without any problems. I won 2-1. Nice games puluis..you are a very capable duelist. Wish you luck in future tourneys. YAY....i won my first tournament Very Happy!!!

39Obelisk  Blue Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Blue Tournament Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:33 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Good job !

#1 Bruce = 1000 Points
#2 Piluis = 500 points
#3 ThE_IMMORTAL = 300 Points

http://www.dadacademy.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2