Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ninja's Strike!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Ninja's Strike! Empty The Ninja's Strike! Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Chrono

Chrono
Freshmen
Freshmen

This is my all new Ninja set. You may notice that all the Traps and Spells have their own "Sub-Archetype". lol
Anyway, the images took a lot of work to find them, as all the images i found were suckish, people who look dress like ninjas, or Ninja Gaiden/Naruto. Really annoying, so these were the best i found, i hope you like them, and i would really like some feedback.
BTW, This archetype is mainly about dealing Effect Damage to both player's. That's where the Field Spell comes in, so read the effects and i hope you like. I believe that the Key Card of this deck would be Rainin, The Rising Ninja. (Hi Ryan)
The card's are in Alphabetical order rather than in card set order. (Monsters, then Spells, then Traps. Without Further ado, here is the set!

Monsters

Akan, The Archer Ninja
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When this card is summoned, destroy one Spell or Trap card on the field. When this card is destroyed by battle, you may Special Summon one level 4 or lower "Ninja" Monster from your Hand or Deck except "Akan, The Archer Ninja".

Chanin, The Chain Ninja
When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict Damage to both players' Life Points equal to the destroyed Monster's Level x 100.

Cyborg, The Mecha-Ninja
When this card is attacked, you may return one card from your hand to you deck to negate the attack. Once per turn, you may discard one card to inflict 500 points of damage to each player.

Genghis and Attila, The Ninja Duo
You must pay 500 Life Points to declare an attack with this monster. When this monster is destroyed by a card effect, inflict damage to your opponent equal to all the Life Points you've paid to attack with this card.

Inferno, The Blaze Ninja
When this card attacks, no Spell or Trap cards can be activated until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster, you may destroy one Spell or Trap on the field, and inflict 500 points of damage to both players.

Judai, The Tech Ninja
While this card is in face-up, no other "Ninja" Monster can be targeted for an attack. Once per turn, you may send the top card from your deck to the graveyard to inflict 500 points of damage to both players.

Kana, The Midnight Ninja
FLIP: Draw 1 card. Increase your opponent's Life Points by 500. When this card is tributed for a Synchro Summon, Special Summon this card in Face-Down Defense Position.

Kanjo, The Master Ninja
When you take damage you may Special Summon this card from your hand. This card's Original ATK is equal to the damage you took x 2. When this card is destroyed, inflict damage to both players equal to half of this card's Original ATK.

Katsuya, The Photographing Ninja
Once per turn, you may declare one type of card.
Monster: Both players lose Life Points equal to the number of monsters on the field x 100.
Trap: Destroy all face-down Spell and Trap cards. Both players draw cards equal to the number of Traps destroyed.
Spell: Both players add one Spell card from their Graveyard or Deck, to their hand. You must show the card you added.

Komane, The Cursed Ninja
During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card inflicts Battle Damage you opponent must discard one card.

Pinqin, The Unique Ninja
Once per turn this card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation applied normally.) This monster can attack your opponent directly. If you take damage increase the ATK of this card by the amount of damage you took until the End Phase of your turn.

Rainin, The Rising Ninja (Lawsuit time)
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing one "Ninja" Monster in your graveyard from play. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for every "Ninja" Monster in your graveyard. While this card is face-up, every time you take damage, draw 1 card.

Shenko, The Extreme Ninja
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by removing one "Ninja" Monster in your graveyard from play. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spells or Traps. When this monster attacks a Defense Position monster, you may destroy it immediately with this card's effect.

Synchro Monsters

Hideo, The Hidden Ninja
While this card is face-up, no other "Ninja" Monster can be targeted for an attack. Once per turn, one "Ninja" Monster with 1500 ATK or less may attack directly, this monster cannot attack the turn this effect is used.

Shonen, The Ultimate Ninja
When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all face-down Spell and Traps on the field. Both players lose 100 Life Points for each card destroyed this way. This card cannot be destroyed by a Spell or Trap card effects.

Spells

Secret Chakra Concentration
If the controller of this card would take damage (Except Battle Damage), the damage is changed to 0. Effects that involve damage are still activated.

Secret Decision
When this card is activated, you can use one of the following effects:
-Add one "Ninja" monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand.
-Add one "Secret" spell from your deck or graveyard to your hand, except "Secret Decision".
-Add one "Kamikaze" trap from your deck or graveyard to your hand.
(Do you know HOW popular Ninja Gaiden is?)

Secret Evasion Technique
Negate an attack that would destroy a "Ninja" Monster, and inflict to your opponent damage equal to the damage you would've taken.

Secret Kunai Slash
Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500. If the monster is destroyed, inflict damage to both players equal to half of it's original ATK.
(No better image)

Secret Shuriken Strike
If you have 1 or more face-up "Ninja" Monsters, you can activate this card to destroy the monster with lowest ATK on your opponent's side of the field and inflict damage to both players equal to it's level x 100. (If it's a tie, you get to choose)
(No better image)

Secret Smokescreen Technique
You can only activate this card if you took damage during the Battle Phase. You may Special Summon one Level 4 or lower "Ninja" monster from your hand during the end of the Damage Step.
(I made this image on GIMP)

Traps

Kamikaze Ambush
Activate only when your opponent controls at least one more monster than you do. Discard one "Ninja" monster to destroy one monster on your opponent side of the field. Repeat until you have no more "Ninja" Monsters, or your opponent has the same number of monsters that you do.

Kamikaze Assassin
Activate when a "Ninja" monster that you control would be destroyed by battle. Destroy the attacking monster and inflict damage equal to it's level x 100 to both players.

Kamikaze Block
When your opponent summons a monster you may discard one "Ninja" Monster from your hand, to negate the summon and destroy the monster.

Kamikaze Destruction Tactic
Activate this card when you control 3 or more different "Ninja" monsters. Destroy all cards on your opponents side of the field.

Kamikaze Swarm
Activate this card when you would take Battle Damage, negate the damage, and Special Summon as many "Ninja Tokens" (Warrior-Type/Earth/Level 2/ATK ?/DEF ?) as you can to your Monster Card Zones. Their ATK and DEF is equal to the damage you would've taken. Each time a "Ninja Token" is destroyed, inflict damage equal to it's original ATK to both players' Life Points.

Kamikaze Trick Tactic
If a "Ninja" Monster you control is destroyed by battle, inflict 500 points of damage to both players, you may then return the destroyed monster to your hand by discarding a card.

Booster Pack

There is only one.

Thank you Idiotmaster!!!!!!!! = D

Plz comment/RSVP lol.

Last edited by Xtreme on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.net/forum.htm

2The Ninja's Strike! Empty Re: The Ninja's Strike! Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Kuchiki Byakuya

Kuchiki Byakuya
Freshmen
Freshmen

7/10

3The Ninja's Strike! Empty Re: The Ninja's Strike! Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Chrono

Chrono
Freshmen
Freshmen

That's it? How i'm even supposed to know you saw the cards?!!? Dude, i don't know how, but that HAS to be Spam

4The Ninja's Strike! Empty Re: The Ninja's Strike! Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

wow dude u will get 10 DAD Credit for each one 22x10= 220 DAD Credit transfer to you
annd for my rating its 9/10 keep it up dude.

5The Ninja's Strike! Empty Re: The Ninja's Strike! Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:42 am

Chrono

Chrono
Freshmen
Freshmen

NOt to be rude, there are 26 Cards
6 Spells
6 Trap
12 monsters
2 synchro

I should get 260 DAD, shouldn't i? (Hey some1 has to pay for the booster packs. lol)

6The Ninja's Strike! Empty Re: The Ninja's Strike! Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:45 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

ok dude sorry my bad u get more 40 credits for the card and 10 for the booster pack

7The Ninja's Strike! Empty Re: The Ninja's Strike! Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:51 am

Chrono

Chrono
Freshmen
Freshmen

Added new card, Shenko, The Extreme Ninja, he is After rainin and b4 syncros

8The Ninja's Strike! Empty Re: The Ninja's Strike! Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk