Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Duelist Of The Week #1

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Duelist Of The Week #1 Empty Duelist Of The Week #1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:22 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

For more information [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Name :
Reason :

Mine is

Name : kiryu
Reason : great duelists and he become Ra with his points so fast Very Happy

http://www.dadacademy.net

2Duelist Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:59 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

No ! No! No!

TheWingedDragonOfRa wrote:
Name : kiryu111
Reason : nice duelist active on DAD Duel Arena and i think he will collect DAD Credit to be in OBELISK

Post Deleted

Madara Uchiha wrote:Ok
the Votes are so Far
Kiryu- 1 Vote
Kiryu111- 2 Vote

P.S: i would edit this post every time some one votes for some one so keep looking at this post.

Post Deleted

you both must to noominate another member so then when we put the poll so there will be like 2-3 members and we poll for that

http://www.dadacademy.net

3Duelist Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:52 am

Anonymous

Name : Judgment Dragon
Reason : Dueled him a lot last night and we just chatted and dueled it was awesome, never dueled someone so many times and once did ever get bored, lol the games were great and i learned some cool stuff along the way!

4Duelist Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:01 pm

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

and for me he is Stardust Dragon he is a good tester and he doing good. he is good at dueling for sure

5Duelist Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Well this may be a hard because pretty much everyone is going to vote someone else,but
Name :Mozolan
Reason :I like his deck and we dueled for the RA tourny and he kicked my butt he is a great duelist! Very Happy

6Duelist Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #1 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:13 am

L

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I nominate Dante.
He did well for both Egyptian and Gold tournament

cheers

7Duelist Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #1 Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:43 am

Dante

Dante
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Ya maybe.. anyway thanks L.

I nominate L :P
Reason: Top 3 in Egyptian Turney vwery good duelist and he deserves to be DOTW since i am sure he will win Egyptian Turney ..

Go L !! :P xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum