Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my elemental hero deck needs some work

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my elemental hero deck needs some work Empty my elemental hero deck needs some work Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 am

kingsleyduel

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

here it is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

The first thing I see is that you have no neospacians and no neos fusions. That makes neos somewhat useless unless you plan on using silent doom on him and that is a thing I dont agree with.
Furthermore, the elemental heroes aren't good just bashing one copy of each and every fusion and you can win. This isn't yu-gi-oh gx, so I suggest maxing out the prismas and focusing only on a few fusions, not just everyone.
Plus, except ONE trap jammer(which I think if you are going to run make it 2), I don't see any negation spells or traps and no spell or trap destruction. And with Future Fusion out you really need to negate spell and trap destruction cards. I can't talk about the last 6 traps, since I can only recognize trap jammer and negate attack(sorry for my lack of knowledge) but I think that a solemn judgment or 2 wouldn't hurt.
Neos Allius again is useful only in neo-space decks, so I think you should take it out, especially with no Neos support. And you should add some generic support, like sangan to search for the heroes.
And for a fusion deck at least 2 Polymerizations are mandatory in my opinion.
Skyscraper isn't that useful (that comes from own experience).
So, unless you tell us what specific fusions you want to focus on, I don't think anyone here can provide help with this deck, since it relies mostly on luck(no offence).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum