Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Idea for Grand Tourny's

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Idea for Grand Tourny's Empty An Idea for Grand Tourny's Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am

Shjavo

Shjavo
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

A Suggestion for a tournament ....
"Element Types"
for example, choose a site; ex: Dark Tourny

Throughout this tournament the only monsters that participants are playing just have to be DARK monsters, and other rules so the site would accommodate you.
However, when finalizing the DARK TOURNAMENT, we change them to me for any other element, Twisted Evil

At the end of all the great champions of each tournament will be playing in a grand finale of elements:

Dark X LIGHT
EARTH x WIND
FIRE x WATER
AI WOULD THAT BEING CHOSEN ONE RECENT TOURNAMENT CHAMPION OF ANY SITE TO CONFRONT WHAT it WITHOUT Duel IN FINAL;
This is my TIP FOR A GREAT EVENT Please Tornio ... It would be an honor! Later .... lol! farao

sorry for my bad english; Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2An Idea for Grand Tourny's Empty Re: An Idea for Grand Tourny's Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Hmm, i like the idea, i would definately join!

3An Idea for Grand Tourny's Empty Re: An Idea for Grand Tourny's Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:53 am

Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Dark would be overpowered due to all the amazing support they have (CCV, EEV and DDV, Dark Armed Dragon, D-Heroes, etc.), and Wind would be severely underpowered for the lack of support they have. I also don't see how to make it fair.

4An Idea for Grand Tourny's Empty Re: An Idea for Grand Tourny's Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:42 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

i think we should make 4 Tourneys with deferent arrtibute like
DARK + EARTH + FIRE + WATER

Those are the powerfuls Very Happy
then we will make a tourny with the four winners but they have to use special decks that ADMINS says -_- admins will make a special decks and special banned list then we should post this tourney in BC Style....

5An Idea for Grand Tourny's Empty Re: An Idea for Grand Tourny's Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:45 pm

WilBer

Freshmen
Freshmen

like that
ill join water

6An Idea for Grand Tourny's Empty Re: An Idea for Grand Tourny's Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

well ....... we will make this tourny as possible we can so now this topic locked and the idea is accepted

Locked~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum