Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sapphire Series [Series Fully Complete]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sapphire Series [Series Fully Complete] Empty Sapphire Series [Series Fully Complete] Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

The rest of my Sapphire Series... There are a few typos that need to be fixed.. Keep this in mind I was in a hurry to get these finished.. Feel free to comment on them when you are done looking at them...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sapphire Dragon

This card cannot be normal summed or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by sending sapphire knight and sapphire mountains from your hand or field to the graveyard. This card gets 500 atk/def for every sapphire card in the graveyard.

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to any "Sapphire" monster as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 400 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to 1 "Sapphire" monster as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, the equipped monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle, or by the effect of a trap card that does not target it. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

Typo Real Effect: Increase your life points by 300 for each "Sapphire" monster in your graveyard.

Dragonic Warrior

"Sapphire Synchron" + 1 Non-Synchron monster

When this card is destroyed by battle, and sent to the Graveyard. Then, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard or Hand.

Sapphire Dragon + Sapphire Knight

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard you can Special Summon two 'Sapphire' monsters from your graveyard or removed from play. You must switch this card to defense at the end of the Battle Phase that this monster attacked. This card must be sent back to the extra deck during your next Stand by Phase unless Sapphire Mountains is active on your side of the field.

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

um alot of under and overpowered cards all in all i give 6/10 nice work anyway!

mr..x

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

graphic work is so good,but atk and defense points is not good, effectssometimes is not enough
to adueler to amake a sapphire deck i think it wont win ,but at all nice try dude i give u .....5.5/10

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

XD These are mainly made for my fan fic anyways and like I said 'Keep this in mind I was in a hurry to get these finished..' So I will be going back and redoing Effects and stuff later..

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

based on ratings ppl gave i give you 200 DAD Credits

~Closed By: Staxx~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum