Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i am always losing

+2
Dr. Jackal
vista281
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i am always losing Empty i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:12 am

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

can someone tell me how to make a good deck?

2i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:26 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Make a deck based around 1 card.
Have your monsters range around 20-21
your spells at least have 10+
(You should never have more spell or traps than your monsters.)
Your traps to at least 10+

IF you do see that your are doing this and still failing to win. It means your need to step up your game. Ask yourself,"What's my weakness."
Good examples are:
Hand Control? (MY cards disappear from my hand quickly) Morphing Jar.
Field Control? (My Cards on my side of the field are going to quickly OR I have no card that can clear an opponents field.) Spirit Reaper/Lightning Vortex
Negating/Stopping (Stopping your opponent from activating or summoning.) Bottomless Trap Hole/Dark Bribe.
ETC.(Etcetera)

HOPE I HELPED! Very Happy

3i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:10 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

There are more ways how to build a good deck!
1st is to use a lot of deck, using cards that work fast, searches the deck, and adds cards from grave ,deck to field hand...
2nd is to make a deck that has a high percentage of good hand, means using cards that will be available to use in most of cases, and avoiding of cards that are pretty hard to activate, or has a big cost(like card discarding, sacrefising a lot of monsters etc...)
3rd way is to gain adventage on some card that makes opponents play harder, but doesnt disturb u!(Example level limit and low level monsters)(or some field spell adventage(zombie world...)
4th way is to lock down opponent, using cards like jinzo, horus lv 8, stardust dragon, cold wave etc...
5th way is to gain simple card adventage, by loosig less cards than your opponent, Gladiator beasts are unstoppable in this way...

I usually build my decks around second point thats why my opponents always calls me lucky.... LOL

I hope I helped!

4i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:32 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Dont listin to that 10 spell / 10 trap / 20 monsters thats wrong !

Decks may based on less monsters and more spell or more traps anyways

to make a good deck you need to put card that helpes your deck not like it >_>

And you have to test that deck with someone you know hes good enought and about 10 and more duels .. dont think its 1-3 duels for testing a deck you have to preper for different stategies

and now every good duelist must to perper for every startegy meaning everyone has to use Synchro monsters even tho he dont have any Tuner or his deck donest based on that cuz simply ex some card eff gives you your opponent monster (maybe its a tuner) , Brain control , Monster reborn , Creater Swap etc

And maximum nummber of your deck must be 41-42 or also 44 will work but of course better is 40 and remember this NEVER GIVE UP!

Being a slifer doesnt mean a bad duelist just need some support Very Happy and post your deck(s) in Deck Place so you can get some advices ..

Let your deck contain cards that help your deck as i said above not cards you like

lemme list some important cards for every deck (mostly ... )

Lightning Vortex +
Fissure -
Smashing Ground -
Monster Reborn -
Mystical Space Typhoon +
Heavy Strom +
Mirror Force +
Bottomless Trap Hole / Sakuretsu Armor / Dimensional Prison +
Solemn Judgment / Dark Bribe +
Marshmalon/Spirit reaper -

+ = Important
- = Not that much

i see lots of duelist use thier favortie cards but the important thing useing the cards that can support your deck . Lots of duelists uses cards like spell binding circle , seven tools of the bandit , magic jammer and alot of old crap cards that i cant remmeber at the momnet i mean why useing Seven tools if theres Dark Bribe ( 1 card wont make big problem) or Magic Jammer .. Anyways my advice is to ya to use cards that support your deck and not every deck is winning deck .

Good luck on everything and hope we'll see your deck(s) in the deck shop so i can help you Very Happy

http://www.dadacademy.net

5i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 am

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

thanks that helped a lot

6i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:54 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

in order to build a truely good deck you have to base it around one combo but also have other ways to win in case of emergency liek if ur deck is based on blue eyes also have like fgd in case as an example, not the best example but a example none the less

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

7i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 am

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i never know what cards to put because there is a lot and that's why i always put lots random cards in my decks

8i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:06 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Then best of luck to you as i allways said put the card support your deck and hope you become better rank in your retest

http://www.dadacademy.net

9i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 am

Nelz

Nelz
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Whats one of your favortie cards? then mybe i can help u build a deck around it or help u buld a deck that it can support

10i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 am

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

my fav is jinzo

11i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:13 am

Nelz

Nelz
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Hmm so many decks jinzo can be in ... um whats your favorite type of monsters like um atribute Dark Light etc.? actually wats ur ham so we dont spam in the room ;p

12i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:21 am

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

my ham is vista281
pass:123

13i am always losing Empty Re: i am always losing Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:49 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator