Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Updated Ancient Beast

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Updated Ancient Beast Empty My Updated Ancient Beast Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:39 pm

malcolm198

malcolm198
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Monsters:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When this Card is sent to the graveyard by a card effect you can pay 1000 life points to special summon it to your side of the field in face up attack position. it cannot attack on the same turn it was summoned

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, select one Ancient Beast monster from your deck of 1500 attack or less and add it to your hand

A ancient dwelling monster of the deep blue sea, waiting to attack when the oceans are disturbed.

When this card is destroyed by battle, you can discard 2 cards to add this card to your deck.

This monster is Unaffected by Trap Cards during the battle phase of your turn

When this card is normal summoned inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's life points.

When this face up card attacks, it's changed to defense position at the end phase

Flip: When this card is flip summoned you can return one card on your opponent's side of the field to his or her hand

When this card is normal summoned,
you may pay 500 life points to destroy one spell or trap on the field

When this card is normal summoned, you can pay 1000 life points to half this card's attack and this card can attack your opponent directly.

This monster can only be special summoned by removing from play 6 ancient beast monsters in your graveyard. When this face up monster attacks a monster in defense position it is destroyed without damage calculation

When this Card is summoned, you can pay 500 life points, and you can remove from play one monster in your opponents grave yard to increase this card's attack by 500. until the end phase of the turn this card was summoned

Fusions:

Ancient Beast-Golem + Ancient beast- Slate Warrior

When this card is successfully summoned you can increase this card by 100 by the level of this card. When you do this, this card cannot attack this turn

Ancient Beast Kubon + Ancient beast The fallen

When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Ancient Beast- Kubon + Ancient Beast- Slate Warrior

You can pay 300 life points to increase this card's attack by 300 until the end phase of the turn. by discarding one card roll a six sided dice, if u roll a number besides 1, 3, 5 you can destroy one monster your opponent controls

Ancient Beast- Reaper + Ancient Beast- the fallen

This card can only be fusion summoned
This monster can't be destroyed by battle. when this card is destroyed by a card effect you opponent loses
500 life points, you can pay half your life points to return one fusion material monster used to summon this monster in face up attack positon on your side of the field

Ancient Beast- Charon+ Ancient Beast- Kubon
During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Ancient Beast- Kubon+ Ancient Beast- Thunder Golem + Ancient beast-Flame

This card can only be summoned by fusion summon
This monster can't be destroyed by battle.

Ancient Beast-Charon + Ancient Beast-Flame+ Ancient Beast- The Fallen

This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. While this card is face up on your side of the field both players remove from play 2 monsters each of your stanby phases, if you can't destroy this card, and remoeve it from play and lose 1000 life points

Ancient Beast -Slate Warrior + 4 Ancient Beast Monsters

This card can only be special summoned/ fusion summoned by the effect of "Ancient Abomination" along with the 5 Ancient Beast fusion material monsters.
This monster gains 300 attack for each Ancient Beast in the Graveyard. when this card is summoned destroy all cards on the field except this card.

Spells & Traps

Discard one Ancient Beast card, you gain 1000 life points.

Pay 1000 life points. You can special summon one Ancient beast card with a attack of 1500 or less from your graveyard.

This card can only be used when you control 5 Anicent Beast monsters. Fusion summon one Anicent beast- Armageddon from your fusion deck.

Discard one Anicent Beast and select one monster on your opponents side of the field. the selected monster cannot attack. the selected monster loses 500 atk and def.

Equip this card to an Ancient Beast monster. It's attack is decreased by 500. As long as this card is equiped to the selected monster it can't be selected as an attack target. when this card is destroyed, destroy the monster this card was equiped to.

Pay 500 life points. Activate only when your opponent's monster declares an attack to destroy a Ancient Beast. Destroy the attacking monster.

For every Face up Ancient Beast card you control they gain 500 attack. While this card is face up on the Field you don't return a Ancient Beast fusion monster you control to your Fusion Deck.

When your opponent Declares a attack against a Ancient Beast you control, you can negate that monster's attack

Destroy one Spell or Trap card for every face up ANCIENT BEAST card on your side of the field

Discard one card to return one Ancient Beast monster you control and return it to your hand

You can only activate this card when you have atleast one faced up Ancient Beast- Sky Dragon on the field, tribute it to destroy all spells and trap cards on the field

I Hope You Guys Like These This Time..

2My Updated Ancient Beast Empty Re: My Updated Ancient Beast Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

i give it 6/10 cuz i hate when ppl use magic the gathering card pics for yugioh pics. but i do have to say that the names go great with the pics. and you gotten a whole lot better at your Original Card Grammar like i said in the other post so imma change that 6/10 to a 8/10. Good Job.

3My Updated Ancient Beast Empty Re: My Updated Ancient Beast Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 am

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

8/10 bro much much MUCH better.......you have improved a whole lot! I like these cards but um good job bro good job!Just maybe some overpowered but just a few......and PS i love those pics!!!!

4My Updated Ancient Beast Empty Re: My Updated Ancient Beast Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

wow i cant believe im saying this but i agree with crow lol

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

5My Updated Ancient Beast Empty Re: My Updated Ancient Beast Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:57 am

malcolm198

malcolm198
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

yea thanks you guys. i did alot of work to make these cards better, i learned from my mistakes and i went back over them afro

6My Updated Ancient Beast Empty Re: My Updated Ancient Beast Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:44 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

This is whole lot better, I am happy that u did what i said and improved, and i hope u now understand meaning of Crows harsh words, so dont be angry, no one has never tryed to say something bad to u just because of fun, its all for the purpose...!

7/10

7My Updated Ancient Beast Empty Re: My Updated Ancient Beast Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:15 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

based on what everyone esle thinks, you earn 300 DAD Credits.

~Closed by Staxx~
:ninja:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum