Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staxx's Deck Masters Tournament Sign Up

+2
Five-Headed Master
Staxx
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staxx's Deck Masters Tournament Sign Up Empty Staxx's Deck Masters Tournament Sign Up Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Ok everyone imma go ahead and let ppl sign up for this tourny, even though it wont start til the run running now is over.

Changes: - It will Cost 1000 DAD credits to join.
- It will cost 500 DAD to use one Banned Card.

Five-Headed Master

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

1000 DAD Credit?!?! you don't even have that much yourself

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Sorry Da Hickey sincs hes a new mod so i forgot to give him 5000 but we should pay 1000 or have ????

http://www.dadacademy.net

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

To join you have to pay 1000. and to use a banned card in your deck it will cost 500. by doing this. If this too much then i'll lower the price, but there are a lot of member with +1000 DAD credits.

frank

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Staxx wrote:To join you have to pay 1000. and to use a banned card in your deck it will cost 500. by doing this. If this too much then i'll lower the price, but there are a lot of member with +1000 DAD credits.
yea true but i dont want to spent 1000 Dad credit that i have won only by dueling to a tourney that we don't even now the winner price

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Prizes: 1st - 3000 DAD credits and Title Change to "Deck Master"
2nd - 2000 DAD credits and title change to "Deck Master 2"
3rd - 1500 DAD credits
4th - 1000 DAD credits

Five-Headed Master

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

doesn't seem worth it, i think if the cost should be an ante and the pot should be split 70-20-10

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

hm i thinnk staxx u have to low the cost! i mean 500 DAD Credit for sign up~~

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

ok Changes

1. It will Cost 500 DAD credits to join.
2. It will cost 100 DAD credits to use a Banned Card.
3. Prizes will be 4000 DAD credits for 1st place, 2400 DAD credits for 2nd place, and 1600 DAD credits for 3rd (thats 50-30-20)
4. If you make it past the 1st round, but dont make 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place you will get back 1/2 of the DAD credits you spent (DAD credits spent on banned Card you wont get back)
5. you dont have to send a pic of you deck but i'll put trust in yall not to cheat, but if you do see your opponent use a card that doesnt fit that deck Screen Shot it and send it in a PM

Last edited by Staxx on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

FenixFX

FenixFX
Freshmen
Freshmen

Ham Name:{EXH ChaosBurst}ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳFenixFXҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ:''Chimera''
KCVDS Name:{EX}FenixFX
Pick A Number 1-16: (the number you pick will not be the deck you get) 6

Edit by Staxx: 500 DAD Cedits refunded.

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

im closing this tourny, cuz everybody is a bunch of cheapskates and dont wanna spend any DAD Credits. :P it not like yall spend them on anything else

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum