Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction, The second time [Last one was a mess -__-

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Sort of posted my introduction wrong last time Sry Crying or Very sad . Anyway I'm SpiTFire96. I am a Major Yu-Gi-Oh Fan 😉 . I have Just turned 13, My Favorite Card and deck is Cyber Dragon and Black Salvo OTK

Thats really a little about me Very Happy See you all later ^_^

SpiTFire96

ninjabreaker

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Yo, I'm Ninjabreaker, and just by the name you should guess that my deck is a Ninja deck. My favorite card though is Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke since I focus on him the most. Some friends of mine got me hooked on the game again heh, even though I might be a little old but hey, cant beat a good thing. I'm new here so someone's got to help me out some ^^;

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Welcome in DAD, and if u want to get tested(ofc u do) then join ham in my sig. Smile

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

welcome to DAD Academy hf and enjoy your stay

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome to DAD Academy i see you havent taken your test you should do then you can start joing the tourny on here and having fun

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Anyway thanks for the welcomes means a lot dont mind the red that lowers me to a slifer as i will one day raise through the ranks ^_^. Give it time and see you all soon hopefully dueling in KCVDS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum