Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Duelist Of The Week #6

+4
Shido Fuyuki
Nelz
The_Dutch_Prince
Simon
8 posters

Who should be Duelist Of The Week #6

Duelist Of The Week #6 I_vote_lcap20%Duelist Of The Week #6 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 3 ]
Duelist Of The Week #6 I_vote_lcap53%Duelist Of The Week #6 I_vote_rcap 53% [ 8 ]
Duelist Of The Week #6 I_vote_lcap20%Duelist Of The Week #6 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 3 ]
Duelist Of The Week #6 I_vote_lcap7%Duelist Of The Week #6 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Duelist Of The Week #6 Empty Duelist Of The Week #6 Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:02 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

poll please

http://www.dadacademy.net

2Duelist Of The Week #6 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #6 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:20 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

My vote goes out for Kiryu111,

Reason why is because he is cool, honest,honorfull duellist that knows his way arround the field and how to handle bad situations. He was my tester and we had kkind of a similar deck but he used his with more skill than I did so that is why he gets my vote for week 6.

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

3Duelist Of The Week #6 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #6 Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:13 am

Nelz

Nelz
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I picked DaD cause hes the leader and hes a great duelist nuff' sed

4Duelist Of The Week #6 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #6 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:50 am

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Jees Lord have mercy I mean come on Kiryu111 is good but it is time for someone else to win Jeeees!!!!!

5Duelist Of The Week #6 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #6 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 am

Silver_Knight

Silver_Knight
Freshmen
Freshmen

Kiryu111 is the best duelist and tester ever

6Duelist Of The Week #6 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #6 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:56 am

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yeah OK we established that so we all now he is the best.....But do we need to know that every week how will we find out who else is good????

7Duelist Of The Week #6 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #6 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:07 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Guys, calm down, i am not nominating myself u know, but yea, i guess it will be better that i wont get nominated again for some while, this is not competition who is best, but who has done something past week, like won a tournament, dueled a lot, progressed a lot and etc...
I ofc appreciate that u vote for me, and that makes me feel the way that my job is noticed and appriciated. But, yes, i think that others need to have chances 2, like i had back when i was slifer din DAD! Thanks again to everyone Smile

8Duelist Of The Week #6 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #6 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Lol I wish I read that b4 i voted xDDDD! Well anyways so should the 2nd place winner get the title? (LOL Kiryu in slifer)

9Duelist Of The Week #6 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #6 Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:18 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

kiryu is the duelist of this week +300 Points

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum