Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lightsworns and Their Support

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lightsworns and Their Support Empty Lightsworns and Their Support Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

This is my article based on the Lightsworn monsters and their support cards. A deck based around these cards relies pretty much on luck, but a good deck maker can build easily a Lightsworn deck that can defeat almost anything.
The only major flaw this deck has is the possibility of decking out, not to mention cards like "Morphing Jar" and "Card Destruction" are other potential threats. But a well built Lightsworn deck will end the duel before the opponent can even build a proper defense.

Spoiler:

The following is a decklist I found that has pretty much effect in the 1.19 KCVDS. This deck works well, but a more experienced deck maker could make a better deck.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Supreme_King on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

2Lightsworns and Their Support Empty Re: Lightsworns and Their Support Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:35 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Hm honestly didnt read it and i wont read it till you edit and add a decklist ^^

http://www.dadacademy.net

3Lightsworns and Their Support Empty Re: Lightsworns and Their Support Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:10 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Nice article dude keep it going..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum