Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

aso's room

+2
broly
kiryu111
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1aso's room Empty aso's room Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:44 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Hey welcome in DAD, and remember that u can take retest once a month!

Deck Used:

Cards in Deck:
40-45 means he has a balanced Number of cards in his deck, +2

Deck Build: . 4/10

Dueling Style: 3/10

Use of Cards: 6/20

Extra Comments: -5 He didnt knew rulings of cards! And argued with me!

Points gathered - 6

Dorm
Slifer: New and unexperienced Duelists, that need to learn alot
about Deck Building,Dueling and Ruling.
he got points less than 25.

2aso's room Empty Re: aso's room Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:37 am

broly

broly
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

hey dont say that ...you re cocky so much... i'm good..so you think youre strong hah cocky no one play with that cocky

3aso's room Empty Re: aso's room Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:43 am

broly

broly
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i'll call you mr. cocky huh cocky

4aso's room Empty Re: aso's room Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

If u have any problems then PM me, But dont spam the forum, double posting is spamming, not mentioning that u are breaking the rules(I doubt that u read them) If u wont change your attitude i will give u warning! Btw, u can call me as u like, but that wont make u better! :haha:

5aso's room Empty Re: aso's room Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:53 am

broly

broly
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

hey cocky i'm so angry on u and i don't care what ever u say and if u wanna fire me it's fine with me but know this ur the biggest cocky i've ever known... 💀

6aso's room Empty Re: aso's room Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:15 am

broly

broly
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

yo sup every one huh welcome to my room

7aso's room Empty Re: aso's room Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:10 am

Ultimate_Forbidden_Lord

Ultimate_Forbidden_Lord
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

hey bro change your atitude if you wana stay here if not will be happy to see you leaving 🛴

8aso's room Empty Re: aso's room Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Aso,

Welcome to DAD and to Slifer red dorm.

Well reading your posts in your room I have been shocked to be honest. I know you just 12 years old and have a hard time dealing with a dissapointing grate by someone else. But lets face it you are only 12 years old and made it up to 25 points.
Thats not as bad as it sounds believe me.

But also like Ultimate Forbidden Lord was telling you, you need to change that kind of attitude cause ( well just look at your warning counts ) ( YOU ARE ALREADY AT 4 ).

And if you still disagree with the Grate Kiryu gave you just hold on for a small month ( its septemeber only Februari is shorter :P lol ) you can have a re-test if you like.

So try not to be a pain in the you know what and try to have some fun even if you have a grudge against people ( wich I can't understand if this is about Kiryu but owell ).

So have fun and good luck next month with the re-test cause I'm sure you wanna take it.

~~ The_Dutch_Prince~~

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

9aso's room Empty Re: aso's room Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:46 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Wow Ok room arguments with testers = Nono's. But anyway welcome to DAD Dude more importantly welcome to slifer the home of the future kings, You ever want a duel PM Me ^_^

10aso's room Empty Re: aso's room Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:20 pm

broly

broly
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahah
i'm arguments with tester is that a surprise ahahaha Arrow lol!
any way The_Dutch_Prince look first i'm 13 years old
and i'm playing yugioh for 7 years and my prob with kiryu111
is first he didnt say welcome
second he say i'm not knowing how i play
that why The_Dutch_Prince
and my deck wasn't good i sware
and now play and you well see my real playing.
by the way i'm having a great time here .
and you Ultimate_Forbidden_Lord
look don't say some thing like that i change i mind kiryu111
wasn's so cocky you the ultimate cockyyyyyy.hahahahaahahah

11aso's room Empty Re: aso's room Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:03 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

well Aso,
in your profile is your age 12 so .....but 13 is kinda the same bro... and duelling for 7 years doesnt make you any better than someone like me ( only duelling for about 1,5 maybe 2 years )..... it only matters what you have learned in a period of time ....

And back to Kiyu111; if he didnt welcomed you, how on earth can he be cocky in the first place ( in the duel if he is cocky you just have to smack him arround in the duel but if you are unable to you fit in Slifer, if you can smack him a couple of times but not finish him you will belong to Ra and when you can keep smacking him until he likes it you become Obelisk ) Thats how things are so dont blaim anyone else than yourself for the outcome of your test and stop arguing...

Back on the claim you put on Ultimate_Forbidden_Lord, he is not cocky he only speaks the language of his heart......, he told you that in that way cause he felt like you were thinking you could actually say things like that without punnishment.

As for me, I love duelling so if you ever see me online at KCVDS just challenge me and you will have your chance in proving yourself....

~~ The_Dutch_Prince ~~

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

12aso's room Empty Re: aso's room Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

*sigh* i hate to close someones room but, i am. This has been going on for a while, and its getting old. Imma close you room til this all calms down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum