Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting Out, Question

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Starting Out, Question Empty Starting Out, Question Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 am

Duelist

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Hi DAD academy, I'm starting out here (haven't even taken the test yet), and I wanted to make sure that ALL KCVDS 1.19 cards were allowed (in accordance to the KCVDS banlist, of course), besides evil heroes and decks which predominantly employ a burn theme. This doesn't mean that a card that has a secondary effect of LP damage to your opponent is forbidden, correct?

Well, I'll be fine-tuning this KCVDS deck I have for a while and then take the test and I hope to have fun here in DAD academy.

I read the post titled "The Rules" or something like that, as well as the super-short banlist. Anything else I should know (like rule-wise) about DAD academy?

2Starting Out, Question Empty Re: Starting Out, Question Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:16 am

Scooh

Scooh
Freshmen
Freshmen

Of course, just because marshmallon inflicts 1000 damage doesnt mean its banned. Unless you focus on its effect to kill your opponent. Get your deck ready and then join the hamachi network in my signature to get tested. And if you have read the rules I think it will be fine. Smile

3Starting Out, Question Empty Re: Starting Out, Question Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:01 am

Kert2712

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

And Never,ever test with DAD him self, horrible experinece.

Anywayz good luck

4Starting Out, Question Empty Re: Starting Out, Question Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:40 am

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Kert, congrats, you just earned yourself a one day ban and 20% warning. Don't insult the admins.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum