Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

rafael is in the house bby

+4
Ultimate_Forbidden_Lord
Tyranno Hassleberry
The_Dutch_Prince
RafaeL
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rafael is in the house bby Empty rafael is in the house bby Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:16 am

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

well dont know what 2 say,many of you alredy know me and for those who dont,im rafael ( kcvds rLx ) member of team LE,and few academies as well.....so yea,if you need me,just whistle Smile

2rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:35 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome to DAD,

About the test there are sevral notified Testers that will test you ( i can't see 1 of them online ) But DAD himself sometimes tests newcommers.

So you could try to contact DAD ( Dark Armed Dragon for it.

Good luck and have fun ...

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

3rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 am

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

tnx man Smile

4rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:27 am

Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Welcome To DAD Academy Very Happy

5rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:44 am

Ultimate_Forbidden_Lord

Ultimate_Forbidden_Lord
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Hello, welcome to DAD Academy bro hope to duel you soon and congradz for your rank 😉

6rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:14 am

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

tnx man,hope we will Smile

7rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

hey Welcome to DAD academy man enjoy

8rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:57 pm

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

judgment dragon.....hmm,dusan or strahinja ? i know that 1 of you 2 was admin (or mod) here.....btw tnx on wellcoming Smile

9rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:06 am

dragonblader44

dragonblader44
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome to DAD Academy! And congratz about getting in ra! Hope you have a good time here!

10rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 am

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

tnx man...i hope i will 2 Smile

11rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:23 am

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I'm Strahinja and Neither of us has been admin or mod .

12rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:28 am

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

hmm,i was thinking that sum 1 of you r mod r admin here,coz i remember that sum of you 2 call me 2 join here and told me that he is stuff member here (i saw you r tester).....but oh well,tnx anyway :P

13rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:36 am

FenixFX

FenixFX
Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome to DAD academy rLx, have fun and be active here.

14rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:38 am

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

heh,finaly sum 1 who actually know who i am Smile))....tnx man i will Smile

15rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:52 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Welcome to DAD academy have fun Very Happy

16rafael is in the house bby Empty Re: rafael is in the house bby Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:03 am

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

tnx jesse i will try Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum