Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chaos Arcana

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chaos Arcana Empty Chaos Arcana Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:16 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well to start of with this deck i have to say a few things first. IMO this deck is competitive cause i have dueled tons of duels with it and the score is: KCVDS wins: 68 losses: 7 draws: 0.
So thats good enough for me, although I would like it to be more wins ofcourse ...lol.

Before you start fixing and saying you should main deck Honest, just don't say that the reason is:

I havnt got the need to use him, cause there was only 1 duel that i really could use him, in the other duels he would just be a fill-up although its a nice/powerfull card on paper. But to use it in this deck he wouldn't be as great so that is way I have him in the side deck.

Well here is the deck:

3x Arcana Force XXI- the world
2x Goryu ( majestic mech )
3x Dekoichi the battle locomotive
2x Nova summoner
2x Dimensional Alchemist
2x Chaos Sorcerer
2x Gravekeeper’s Spy
1x GK- Guard
2x Hectarice
1x Sangan

2x Valhalla
1x Heavy storm
1x Giant trunade
1x MST
3x My body as a shield
2x Allure of darkness
1x Brain Control
1x Smashing Ground

3x Reckless greed
1x Torrential Tribute
2x BTH
2x CED

Side deck:
The usuall to stop monarchs and LS and 2x Honest and Guardian Angel- Joan and 1x DAD

No extra deck... since I wont use Sycnhro's.

Well what do you guys think of this deck....the deck that was claimed to be doomened...

~~ The_Dutch_Prince ~~

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

2Chaos Arcana Empty Re: Chaos Arcana Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

-2 goryu
+2 mask of darkness
-2 mbaas
+1 mirror force
-2 ced
+2 threatening roar
+1 d.d. warrior lady
-2 nova summoner
+2 shining angel

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

3Chaos Arcana Empty Re: Chaos Arcana Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:33 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

a few questions to understand your "fixes"

With all due respect but why the hell remove 2x Nova Summoner for 2x Shining Angel they are the same in every way unless you run a different Fairy deck ...so i will leave Nova like he is ...lol

-2x Goryu means -2 powerfull beatstick/piercing .... can take out Goyo Guardian and all defensive monsters that are used. So explain pls, cause when I remove him I wont have such power with Valhalla like i now have so pls explain this fix....

-2MBAAS ( My body as a shield i assume ) means my monsters will get destroyed as soon as I summon them, and especially my high powered ones, and Would really like to keep them on the field ....Although I do understand that if I have to use all 3 of them i lose an Auto 4500lp by my own cause.

Mirror Force is natural cant think of a reason why i have forgotten about it ...lol thnx for reminding me of it ..lol

-2x CED just ownes those annoying Synchro''s but I understand why you would prefer T. Roar ( for LS, Glads and annoying swarm decks )

D.D Warrior Lady is somekind of a Natural add, but I want her to be in the grave but will be helpfull aswell to have her in RFG with the combo of Dimensional Alchemist and Chaos it should work for D.D Warrior Lady aswell..

So my adds upfront ( before explanation will be )

-2x CED ( i will side deck them )
+2x T. Roar
+1x D.D. Warrior Lady
-1x MBAAS

Pls explain the rest ....

~~ The_Dutch_Prince ~~

4Chaos Arcana Empty Re: Chaos Arcana Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

mbaas is a dead draw and running 3 is excessive and imo horrible.
don't run ced it's a -1 pwwb is a better -1 (antibackrow and loads grave)
I didn't realize goryu was so boss with valhalla.

In that case +1 valhalla (so goryu's not a dead draw).

uh what are you talking about angel is far better, searches d alchemist, ddwl, and cyber valley, (nova can't search the last 2).

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

5Chaos Arcana Empty Re: Chaos Arcana Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Wasnt this err... Mine?

6Chaos Arcana Empty Re: Chaos Arcana Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:53 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Bertha
uh what are you talking about angel is far better, searches d alchemist, ddwl, and cyber valley, (nova can't search the last 2).

Well since I dont run Valley but i will run DDWL so ok I over looked the card effects ( didnt read them precisly enough ) thx for making this clear to me Bertha.

I will post the changes and how the looks like later on ... cause for these "small" fixes and edition would be more convienent.

Dr.Jackal

Are you refering to the PM i Send you or the theme of Arcana's ...???

Cause the PM was meant to just let know what I meant with my Post on your Arcana deck ...and you may use it as you like but still ....

~~ The_Dutch_Prince ~~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum