Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAD Academy video that i made

+6
FenixFX
Staxx
SpiTFire96
Devilman501
The_Dutch_Prince
Tyranno Hassleberry
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DAD Academy video that i made Empty DAD Academy video that i made Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 am

Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

rate it guys and leave comments have fun

2DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:03 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Nice vid bro,

Really sweet but at th same time I was wondering if you could also make an Instruction vidoe plus a duel at the end ..?

To post that on Youtube ofcourse and to let New members ( newcommers ) watch that vid in order for them to know the rules of DAD ( without reading a thing, cause they only have to watch a vid ) plus a sweet ending duel With DAD in it or something like that.

Back to your vid.

I like how you put everything in it and the effects ( not too shavy but not slacky aswell )

Keep them comming ..lol

~~ The_Dutch_Prince ~~

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

3DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:49 am

Devilman501

Devilman501
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

If for advertising purposes, it's mediocre at best. The problem with it is that you were showing pictures of the forum and lists of members while adding Windows Movie Maker effects. If someone's looking for an academy, they may find it boring to just see a picture of the forum and the names of strangers.

http://www.yahoo.com

4DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:18 pm

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Good Job dude! I liked it, keep working on it Very Happy

5DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Devilman501 wrote:If for advertising purposes, it's mediocre at best. The problem with it is that you were showing pictures of the forum and lists of members while adding Windows Movie Maker effects. If someone's looking for an academy, they may find it boring to just see a picture of the forum and the names of strangers.

Hey devilman remember my video for EX? but anyways on topic yeah i agree devil, you gotta show what this acad has that other acads dont have and why they should join us. you should heavily promote the DAD crush team, Guess, our Competitions, the Neo Duel Arena, DAD Special Tournaments, and really really promote The Spirit Keys & The Shadow Riders, cuz we are the only acad that does that.

6DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:32 am

Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Last edited by Tyranno Hassleberry on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

7DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:15 pm

FenixFX

FenixFX
Freshmen
Freshmen

Really good vid bro keep it up :>

8DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 pm

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

here you go!
Edit: it was worked with sound now not -____-

9DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:28 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Super work dude +500 Points for this your close to have a title ^^ .. and once we're done with the HTML home page we will put it there ^^

http://www.dadacademy.net

10DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:44 am

Niptaker

Niptaker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

yeah realy great work tyranno .and for u two TWDOR . nice videos.

11DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

i just uploaded it .......tyranno made it actually but it wont work with the sound idk why

mean no voice!! help tyranno guys

12DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:36 am

Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

here is my latest

leave comment

13DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:04 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

That's a nice vid,good job Tyranno.

14DAD Academy video that i made Empty Re: DAD Academy video that i made Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Nice one tyranno Smile good job 8/10

http://www.dadacademy.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum