Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Duelist Of The Week #9

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Duelist Of The Week #9 Empty Duelist Of The Week #9 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 pm

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

All Members Allowed To Vote For Duelist Of The Week .

How It Works ?

We Will Create A New Topic In This Forum Then Members(Staff too) Can Nominate Someone (Max 3 Members Per Week) Once We Get 3 Members They Are Nominated We Will Start A New Topic So Everyone Can Poll.

For Nominating Someone , You Can Do It Like This.

Name:
Reason:

The Winner Will Get 300 DAD Credits.

Mine:
Name: Niptaker
Reason: Good duelist he proved his self(BCST#2 Winner + Now he is in the main crush team)

2Duelist Of The Week #9 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #9 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:18 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

I nominate:

Ballin1521
Reason: He is a good duellist, has good manours in the duels and he proved himself more than once in this game. Plus the fact he is active and helpfull. If that isnt enough ....lol

~~ The_Dutch_Prince ~~

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

3Duelist Of The Week #9 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #9 Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:42 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Staxx wrote:i Pick.....

Staxx
He's a good duelist and he always willing to duel if he has the time. And he is always fun to talk to and he gives helpful tips to better other ppls dueling skills that need it.

You cant vote your self of course

Kakashi wrote:i vote
Ballin1521
i vote him cause he's a great duelist and i like his deck

Ballin is already choosen by The_Dutch_Prince so you should choose different member.

http://www.dadacademy.net

4Duelist Of The Week #9 Empty Re: Duelist Of The Week #9 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 am

Niptaker

Niptaker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i vote for kiryu111. just becauze i like his own deck.he is creAtive personne.!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum