Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Class for Ra Yellow

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Special Class for Ra Yellow Empty Special Class for Ra Yellow Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:07 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well like the title suggest this is a Special Class for the members of the Ra Yellow Dorm.

Why a special class, well cause I think we need to polish the knowledge of Ra members and to get them thinking about the game. ( plus they will be a bit more active ).

What is this special class all about: Well this class is meant to let you ( the Ra yellow member ) fill up an Essay ( not really huge just a sheet, cause I know you guys are busy with your personal life and school aswell ). It must be about Today's Meta in KCVDS and Real Life.

The things it must contain:

1: What Meta is in general
2: KCVDS Meta ( explain it )
3: Real life Meta ( explain it )
4: At least 3 Decks explain why they are in the Meta.

And if you really want to work for it there is an extra assainment: 5: Since you think you know what the Meta is, Explain how 1 of the 3 decks ( number 4 ) works and how you can counter it.

You will get rewarded for it ( well only if you do a good enough job accroding to me ) of 100 DAD credits ( and its only 1 sheet of paper A4 ofcourse ).

PM me your essay and i will look into it and rate it and at the end of the period wich is ( 1 weeks starting from 22 September so deadline is 29 September ) I will post the ones that have made there Essay and rewads.

Have fun and Good luck to all of you.

~~ The_Dutch_Prince ~~

Last edited by The_Dutch_Prince on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

2Special Class for Ra Yellow Empty Re: Special Class for Ra Yellow Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:37 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Me717 did the essay: +100 DAD credits keep it up..!!!

3Special Class for Ra Yellow Empty Re: Special Class for Ra Yellow Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:22 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Sorry for double posting but i guess nobody except Me717was interested in some xtra DAD credtis.

I'm very dissapointed in all of you Ra yellow's, I thought i could get you guys fired up and working a bit ( cause this wasnt hard really it wasnt guys ).

As things stand now im just frustrated that you guys leave me standing with only my pride left. I know you are all busy in real life but typing a meir sheet on the computer isnt even a lot of effort.

Im giving up on you guys, if you dont want to get better threw hard work ( cough cough.. cause it wasnt hard ) stay like you are now and find things out for yourself..!!!!

~~ The_Dutch_Prince ~~ the dissapionted Ra yellow Dorm leader

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum