Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie Deck

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zombie Deck Empty Zombie Deck Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Krynul

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I figured I'd post my other deck too and see how it did. It's not as powerful as my other one but it has a more solid theme. It's a traditional deck I tend to roll with traditional irl I know you guys prefer advanced >.<

Again like my other deck I haven't bought a single one of these cards, they were all found so don't expect it to be perfect, I did the best with what I could procure. I consider myself resourceful for a poor chap XD

Anyways here's the cardlist:

Monsters: 20
Despair From the Dark x1
Ryu Kokki x2
Il Blud x1
Vampire Lord x1 (I don't care that much for this card it's rarely useful though if someone has an unbalanced deck it's just beautiful Very Happy)
Great Maju Garzett x1 (this card was origionally put in to get me up to 20 monsters but it was so useful I kept it in)
Regenerating Mummy x3
Zombie Master x1
Royal Keeper x2
Pyramid Turtle x3
Witch of the Black Forest x1 (as with the only deck I've begun to lose my love for this card, it's mostly only good for getting pyramid turtles or GMG)
Poison Mummy x2 (I'm not to fond of this one either)
Soul Absorbing Bone Tower x1
Lady in Wight x1 (was placed in there for the sheer defense I've got a few more I think)

Spell: 13
Dark Hole x1
Dark Eruption x1 (has become less useful as the monsters have changed but very good for getting back GMG since he usually
comes out at 3600-5600 so everyone tries to kill it IMMEDIATELY and I can get it to my HAND and not the field thus allowing for another tribute summon)
Book of Life x2
Monster Reborn x1
Bait Doll x1 (fun but I'm sure I could do better)
Heavy Storm x1
Pot of Greed x1
Call of the Mummy x2
Ever Living Underworld Cannon x1 (I have another somewhere)
Malevolent Nuzzler x2 (would prefer axes of despair had I more of them)

Traps: 7
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Trap Hole x3
Zoma the Spirit x1
Tutan Mask x2

I doubt it's perfect I made due with what I found in a box of friend's cards and slowly built it up to this point. My mom (by sheer luck) bought a Zombie World Structure deck just tonight so I can canabalize the decks and try to make a stronger zombie deck. If anyone has any advice on what cards to swap around I'd be very interested =]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum