Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Niras K-9s

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Niras K-9s Empty Niras K-9s Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am

nira

nira
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Ok this is my first ever set of cards, so expect some grammer errors and some overpowering, feel free to PM me about any suggestions you might have or just chat with nira3 pass 1234. I post as i make
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How do they look now?

Last edited by nira on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Niras K-9s Empty Re: Niras K-9s Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:11 pm

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

One thing I would recommend is not to use photography. For the best pics to use in cards, go here -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now, the actual card/card effect(s) them selves...

Big Dogs and Bigger Dogs
Activate only during your opponent's battlephase. Tribute 1 K-9 monster you control and Special Summon 1 K-9 monster whose level is equal to 2 higher than the tributed monster from your hand and switch the attack target to the summoned monster.

Charge In
Special Summon 1 K-9 monster from your deck. It cannot attack and is destroyed during your main phase.

(Quick thought... wouldn't it be destroyed as soon as it's summoned? I would change that to End Phase and lv4 or lower K-9 monster)

K-9 Cindy
Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 K-9 monster from your graveyard to the field in attack position.

K-9 Hope
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower K-9 monster from your ???. The summoned monster's effect(s) is negated.

(Replace the ??? with hand or deck or grave)

K-9 Twins
Once per turn, if this monster would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.

(The Damage applies normally is implied. The early verisons of this, such as Spirit Reaper, had to specify it so that rulings could be understood, but it's optional.)

Vicious Attack
Select 1 K-9 monster on the field. Double its ATK. If that monster's ATK is higher than it's DEF, inflict the difference to your opponent's lifepoints. Destroy the targeted monster during your End Phase.

That should about do it... it's really good for a first attempt. One thing you always have to keep in mind, in terms of grammer...

Attributes (Must keep all caps)
Examples: DARK, LIGHT, WIND

Summoning (Always Capitalize, unless you just say summon to specify any way of summoning)
Examples: Special Summon; Tribute Summon; Normal Summon; summoned (notice it's lowercase); Set

Phases (Always Capitalize)
Examples: End Phase; Standby Phase; Draw Phase

You did really well for a first time, though, 7/10

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

3Niras K-9s Empty Re: Niras K-9s Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:29 pm

nira

nira
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Thank you arcana force I will modify my cards and repost them tommorow, ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]