Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slifer red dorm leader....

+2
smart_shafey
Shadow
6 posters

Does he deserve it?

Slifer red dorm leader.... I_vote_lcap56%Slifer red dorm leader.... I_vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Slifer red dorm leader.... I_vote_lcap44%Slifer red dorm leader.... I_vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slifer red dorm leader.... Empty Slifer red dorm leader.... Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

Well in the last days i saw alot from smart_shafey he defeated obelisk blue,ra and some staff members duelists so i think he should deserve the slifer red dorm leader plus he's active and as a proof c his posts in DAD duels for credits(No offense spitfire Sad) well in my opinion i say he deserves it feel free to comment

Thanks Smile.

2Slifer red dorm leader.... Empty Re: Slifer red dorm leader.... Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

well thx dude and u shouldnt have done this Smile but anyway thx again

3Slifer red dorm leader.... Empty Re: Slifer red dorm leader.... Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:12 am

BigBangShot

BigBangShot
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I voted NO, well, I dont think he is ready yet....Very Happy

4Slifer red dorm leader.... Empty Re: Slifer red dorm leader.... Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:45 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

i have been working really hard for this rank....but after all its your opinion

5Slifer red dorm leader.... Empty Re: Slifer red dorm leader.... Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:46 am

TheWerewolfDuelist

TheWerewolfDuelist
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Vitor! Screw you and your vote.. Now i know i'm the weakest slifer here but i know from personal experience that Shafey is the best dang slifer in the school.. he totally deserves this position.. (no offense professor spitfire...)
I'm all for him being Slifer Dorm leader and if anyone got a problem with that can copme see me... This werewolf dont take no bs from noo0ne when it come to my friends..
Shafey you have my vote and i will gladly be your body guard if anyone gives you any problems..

6Slifer red dorm leader.... Empty Re: Slifer red dorm leader.... Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:05 am

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well... obviously dueling skills only decides who gets an empty slot. Just because he's a better duelist isn't a good reason to be the new leader... although, what I do agree with is the face that SF hasn't done much in a while Sad ... either way, it's not our decision to make at this point.

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

7Slifer red dorm leader.... Empty Re: Slifer red dorm leader.... Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:22 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

ArcanaForce is right:

it isnt your call to make to "declare" yourself Slifer Red Dorm Leader even if the poll was 100%. Its the call of SpiTFire or when he becomes really inactive Staff members will make the call but we will consider you all not only the ones dueling their buds of.

Or we will eaven make a tourny which will determen the new Leader but as it stands now SpiTFire is the Slifer Leader and will be that untill Staff members decide differently.

~closed for now~

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum