Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Takin a lil break

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Takin a lil break Empty Takin a lil break Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

im gunna take a lil break from Dueling mainly to work on my music but ill check the academy as much as possible, also ill still accept fun duels or if u need help testing a deck but no tourneys or academy duels, also im back my pc crashed lol got it back tdy... ...damn vista

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

2Takin a lil break Empty Re: Takin a lil break Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:39 pm

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

did you say my name lol jk we will miss you

3Takin a lil break Empty Re: Takin a lil break Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:22 pm

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

Tenjoin Fubuki wrote:"...mainly to work on my music..."

What type of music... you in a Rock Band? I personally am in a Jazz band (playing the trumpet) and can Compose music... but not good compositions Sad I've written alot of music and spend a lot of time with that too. Actually, most my free time is between the KC community and music.

Tenjoin Fubuki wrote:"...damn vista"

You know... Windows 7.0 is free to anyone who has Vista, right? Microsoft rushed Vista, that's y it sucked, Windows 7.0 is basically what they were trying to achieve with Vista, although they failed big time when vista was released... Sad

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

4Takin a lil break Empty Re: Takin a lil break Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

yo arcana add me on msn or yahoo or skype for info look at my profile

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

5Takin a lil break Empty Re: Takin a lil break Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

i was in a rock band of one day some years ago (no lie), i use to play the keyboard. but we were higher than a kite so it sounded like crap. XD

6Takin a lil break Empty Re: Takin a lil break Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:18 pm

TheWerewolfDuelist

TheWerewolfDuelist
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

am i the only one who thinks that drinking and getting high is the most absurd thing you can do?? lol.. jk I think it's great that everyone has their own musical preferences and can write music and stuff..
I'm personally a soloist in two instruments(guitar and piano) and a drummer in band of mine that disbanded when i left high school... i like writing music... although all the songs i wrote :****: terribly and the only revolve around subjects like love and fun.. but writing is a personal talent of mine.. i love writng books and essays and stuff like that..
But my number 1 talent is dueling... I love dueling and i hope that tenjoin doesnt forget that dueling is more than just a game.. it's a lot of fun!! and I hope to see him back and dueling again asap!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum